24

(Y/n) POV

"Guys I'm tired". I whined. "We have a case". Sam said. "We just got done with one yesterday". I said groaning. "Come on we need you". Dean said. "Where we gotta go"? I asked. "We're mental patients". Sam said. "That sounds fun". I said sarcastically. "Come on". Dean said. "Fine. But I want a burger afterwards". I said. "We can do that". Sam said. I got up. And put on some clothes. I came out into the main area of the bunker. "Ok, we're gonna go sign into a mental asylum". Dean said. "Yeah, ok". I said.

Time skip to the crazy interview.

"Ok, what brings you three here"? The doctor asked. "Well, we're here because my brother is not letting me help him with his problems, and my sister is all secretive". Dean said. "Dude I go threw these trails alone". Sam said. "Yeah, and I don't have to tell you shit". I said. "What are the trails"?  The doctor asked taking notes. "It's what Sam has to do, to save the world". I said. "Save the world"?  The doctor asked. "Yeah, even though he started the apocalypse once". Dean said. "In his difference, he didn't know that killing that bitch would start it". I said. The doctor looked at us. "So is it only you guys, that save the world"?  The doctor asked. "No it's a angel to". Dean said. "The angel on your shoulder"? The doctor asked. "No, his name is Castiel, he wears a trench coat". Sam said. "He's my boyfriend". I said. The doctor seemed stunned. "So can you just give them something and we can hit the road". Dean said.

Time Skip.

We were handed our change of clothes. We all smirked at each other, it was white. Only on layer, I honestly feel necked. We met up in the main room, and sat at a table. "Ok, so what we're looking for"? I asked. "Anything strange". Dean said. I looked at him. "We are in a mental asylum, how the hell are we gonna be looking for anything normal"? I asked. someone sat beside me it was a guy brown hair blueish green eyes. "Hello darling". He said. Sam and Dean looked at him. And I just gave him a bitch face. "What are you in for"? He asked. "Im in for craziness". I said. I don't know how to describe this shit. "Ok, my names Toby. I'm in for murdering my entire family and bathing in there blood". He said laughing crazily. My eyes widen, and then I slid over a little  bit from. I was honestly really freaked out. Sam and Dean seemed to notice. "Ok, you psychopath" Dean said, glaring at the dude. He smiled widely and left.

"That dude is someone who might rape and kill me". I said. "Yeah, don't hang around him". Sam said. 3 ladies came and told us that they have to ask us questions. So they separated us. "Do you drink any liquor and how often do you do it"? She asked. "Um... I have at least 5 a day". I said. her eyes widen. "Ok, so how often do you sleep"? She asked. "Straight up 3 hours a night". I said smiling. "Ok...  So do you have trouble making friends"? She asked. I thought about all the times I went to school and got in fights. "People, don't like me". I said. "Do you ever feel like your worthless"? She asked. "All the time". I said. "Ok, final question. How long does your relationships last"? She asked. "Maybe a month" I said. She left. And I sighed then put my head on the table. Toby sat by again, smiling.

"Hi, darling". He said. "Um... Do you need anything"? I asked. "I was just wondering what blood type are you"?  He asked. I didn't say anything. He frowned. "Ok, so you don't talk much do you". He asked. I just looked at him. "Who are your friends"? He asked. "My brothers". I said. "Oh". He then started laughing again. "You know what would be fun. If you give me that knife hidden in your clothes". He said. This dude is- this, he needs to leave me alone. "Look, you seem like an spectacular dude-". I was cut off and he grabbed my arm. "You can't break up with me Jane. We are perfect together. I even killed my family just so we can be together. Don't you love me"?  He asked. I punched him in the face. "Dean! Sam"! I yelled. freaked out. They came running to me. Dean started beating the dude up and Sam took me into another room. "Sam that guy is weird. I swear he's gonna kill me. I mean the things we fight got nothing on him". I said.