The Special One

I have been bullied a lot at high school lately. My name is Sam and kids keep constantly picking on me, calling me names etc. Until one day, I found out that I was more than just an ordinary person. I was different to what people call "normal" I suppose. So, we're do I start?

It was an ordinary day at school, getting ready for my subjects and whatnot. I walked to the class I needed to go and went in. We were doing maths, things on fractions and stuff like that. As usual the kids in my class started to tease me. I got used to it over time but it still wasn't that nice. After maths had finished we went on to English and we were doing silent reading then someone threw a paper ball at me. I looked behind me and I saw the main person who likes to pick on me more than anyone else. His name was Jarod. I went on with my work and ignored him. After English was finished it was recess. I went outside and put my books back into my locker. I got my snacks out and walked away. I ate my chips and I started on my apple. Then Jarod came over followed by his group of three and knocked the apple out of my hand.

"Come on stupid. Pick up the apple." He said.

"Come on, leave me alone." I replied.

"Why should I?"

"Because your just a pain."

I wish I took that back.

"What did you just say?." I started to bolt as Jarod and his group ran after me. Me and my big mouth. I jumped on the table outside and over the fence. I ran down the stairs and when I got to the bottom I tripped over a crack in the ground. Pain shot into my leg and Jarod caught up with me.

"Your dead now." He said. I thought I was done for, but instead the pain in my leg went instantly away. That was strange because that never happened to me before. Jarod went up to me, grabbed me and punched me right in the stomach. For some reason I didn't feel any pain. Strength surged through my body and suddenly Jarod was a metre in the air, floating there. I noticed that it was actually me who was making him levitate! As I slowly put my hand down he went down with it. I dropped him on the ground and I looked at his bewildered face.

"How is that possible?" He said in shock.

"I...I don't know." I mumbled and ran away from them scared of what might happen if I lifted them in the air again like I did before.

***

When school finished, my mum picked me up with her car and drove home. At home the principle called our home phone and said that I had a detention for hurting Jarod. I thought that was really unfair because he was the one trying to hurt me. But then again I kind of lifted him in the air and dropped him. My mum said that I was grounded but I tried to explain to her that something weird happened like that I had some sort of superpower or something.

"Do you expect me to believe that you have superpowers?" She said.

"I can't explain it mum! One minute he was on the ground the next he was in the air!" I replied irritably.

"Just go to your room." I stomped to my room full of anger inside me. I slammed the door shut and sat down on my bed. I punched my draw, I was that angry. I went to look at it and I found a big hole through it showing my t-shirts.

'Something is defiantly up.' I thought to myself.

End of chapter one. If you want more, follow, vote and comment how you thought it was!