Chapter 30

I hop down and everyone clears. I look back to the spot where Aaron was. He's not there. "Aaron. Where's Aaron. He was just there.." I mutter. Everyone looks around.

"Alright, Gilinsky, stay here with Sam. Everyone else spl-" he's cut off by a reassuring voice.

"I'm here." I sigh and run to Aaron and he hugs me pulling me off my feet with one hand. The other is bloody and most of his other body. I get down and he can barely stand.

The guys run over and Aaron puts his arms around Cam and Taylor's necks. "Uhh - were taking him to the hospital. Anyone wanna come?" explains Cam.

Turns out Dillon, Jacob, Johnson, and Matt go. Everyone else decides to stay.

"Did the event end?" I ask the ones who stayed. While the others take Aaron to a car.

"Yeah." says Gilinsky. "L- Let's get back to the hotel.. " says Nash. I take one step and fall. My leg hurts like a bitch. The boys rush to me. "Can you walk?" asks Shawn. I look at him.

"Do you think... I'd be on the ground if I could.." I say. Really Shawn. He shrugs.

Without question Gilinsky bends over and picks me up. The guys follow to the Car and soon we're at the hotel. Gilinsky carries me to his room and lays me down. Everyone but Shawn enters.

"Where's Shawn?" I ask. "Getting something.." Nash says with a grin. I smile. "What??" I ask. Nash puts his hand to his mouth. Ugh.

Shawn comes in with his guitar. Aww. The boys take a seat. "I'm gonna sing so you feel better, Okay?" Shawn says with a straight face. I laugh. "Haha, Yeah."

He starts singing what I recognize as Life Of The Party. Such a good song. It's so good I'm almost asleep.

So baby be the life of the party.

Come out tonight, Come out tonightThere's no one standin in your way.

Come out tonight, come out tonight we don't care what them people say.

We don't care what them people say..

This is such a good song I can't even..

Before I know I'm passed out.

A/N: Thanks for reading! Please Comment and Vote how you think and next chapter up soon!  Thxx - xoxo.