prologue

Although Joanna and Eric are twins, they couldn't be more different. Joanna was labeled as one of the 'burn-out hippie freaks'. She doesn't dress like most girls do, she loves rock and roll, and is always doing something far out and rebellious, especially with her best friend, Steven Hyde.

She had wavy brown hair that went a little past her shoulders and bright green eyes. She was the about same height has her one of her closest friends, Donna Pinciotti, who was like a sister to her.

Almost every day, she wore jeans, sneakers, and one of her band tee-shirts. Her favorites were Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Van Halen, And of course, Led Zeppelin.

She's always been super close with everyone in the gang, especially Hyde and Donna. She is good friends with Michael Kelso, she's always been the one (that tried) to prevent him being an idiot, and she's becoming pretty good friends with Fez, the newest addition to the group. The only one who she absolutely hated was, Jackie Burkhart, who started hanging around with the gang ever since she started dating Kelso.

Joanna has developed feelings for Hyde, her closest friend, in the past few months. She wants them to be more than just friends but doesn't want it to ruin the relationship they already had.