05; Boss

Alycia was finishing her last report for the day, she just wanted to go home, it was friday so she can relax texting Y/N, the truth is they have got more even closer these last days, they not just talk about sex and Alycia's needs, they talk about random things, they chat about life and even Y/N told Alycia she wanted a dog but she hasn't money to buy one, Alycia promised Y/N she will give her a dog soon.

Alycia wanted to know where does she live, she wanted to visit her and to be able to be near her, they both are from new york but they can't see each other yet, Y/N doesn't want Alycia on her house because Nadine will see her.
Nadine is Andrew's side chick, she informs him about everything and she keeps Y/N's house under her eyes 24/7, it would be risky and even if Y/N visits her, she would follow her.

Y/N was cooking rice and chicken for dinner, she was extremely happy these days and everyone noticed it, even Andrew.

She was dancing in the middle of the kitchen to Wanna be by the spice girls, she heard the bell rang and groaned.

"Ugh..." She rolled her eyes and turn off the radio. She walked to the door and opened it.

"Hello Y/N, good to see you" She was in shock when she heard that voice, her color almost fell in the floor with her heart.

"Andrew, what's wrong?" Her breathe hitched, she was afraid now.

"Just wondering why my favorite girl is so happy, you know the news fly" He said and Y/N nodded.

"Ummm... nothing i'm just good now, can you go?"

"Are you expecting a customer?" She frowned.

"No" She replied fast.

"Then?"

"It's just, my cousin is in town and i wanted to see her so i invited her over" She said serious.

"Fine, honey you're getting late with sending me pictures and videos of Alycia, i need new promo to the new customers, about you know our new muse" He said and Y/N's blood boil, she wouldn't let him to hurt her, not while she was alive.

"I know it's been a while i just need time to get them" She said and he smiled satisfied.

"Good, i want them on monday, bye, enjoy dinner"

Y/N sighed, she wanted to cry, she doesn't want Alycia in risk, she decided everything in a second, she will tell her everything from her personal phone and then delete everything about her.

So she can tell him she disappeared.

That's risky but she is worth every risk here.

Her phone vibrated.

hotass55: Hey love, sexcall today?;)

hotmouth94: I don't think so, i needs to tell you something baby, i'll have dinner with my cousin and then i'll text you

hotass55: you're scaring me Y/N, what's wrong?

hotmouth94: just don't hate me