Sans x Frisk

I'm going to start this off a little easy for me since I'm not really in the fandom anymore but I feel bad just leaving this book.

Frisk's POV

I've been staring at the ceiling for a while now. I've been getting too many nightmares of a person in a green and yellow sweater. I sighed and decided to get up to get water. I rolled out of bed and dragged myself to get a glass of water.

While in the kitchen, I saw something glowing blue in the living room. I went to investigate and immediately got myself pinned and blindfolded. However, the hand over my eyes was cold and was cracking, so I knew who it was. "Sans? What are you doing?! Get off!" I whispered. Sans chuckled and started undressing me.

My heartbeat was quickening and then he removed his sweater. He growled and shoved himself in me. I howled out in pain and he probably felt bad, since he waited for a while. I nodded and he started pumping. "S-sans!" I called out. He chuckled and shoved himself as deep as possible.

"SAAAANS!" I cried out in pleasure. He pumped a few more times when I came. He kept pumping then he came. He pulled his document (sorry, dick :/) and shoved it in my face. "Suck." He growled. (He is quite the animal) I obeyed and sucked on his blue document. I nibbled the tip and he came nearly instantly, shoving the papers from the document down into my stomach.

Then, he passed out, not allowing us to do anything kinky with some documents. I sighed and fell asleep with him in my arms.

Papyrus' POV

What the fudge I just wanted a cookie now my innocence is ruined.