Paperjam x Fresh

I'm basing this off of a comic I saw, than adding a lemon part.

Paperjams Pov

I was talking to Fresh, we were acting like friends do. As he was speaking, someone from behind pushed me and he and I had kissed. I blushed a deep mix of primary colours and pulled away from the kiss. Than, I began feeling funny.

Freshs Pov

As I was talking about random stuff to Paperjam, a grey girl with the word 'fangirl' printed on her face came up and pushed Paperjam so he and I kissed. He blushed a deep mix of primary colours and pushed away. I just smiled and laughed a little before he started acting really weird. He was saying stuff like "You're the guy from my dreams." It was freaky. I expected Ink and Error to come home soon but than PJ got a text saying they would be coming home tomorrow. Not sure what they got caught up in, but I ignored it. All of a sudden, PJ grabbed me and then took me to his bedroom and pushed me down to the bed and began licking my neck and undressing me. He was bitting at times, too. This was really freaking me out, I was sure that PJ was innocent. He finished undressing me and licked up and down my rib cage. I shivered as he smirked. He stopped and looked at my erect dick. He grabbed it and began pumping it slowly, just to tease me. I growled, flipped him over and started to undress him. As soon and it was done I licked his rib cage and flipped him over to begin licking his spine. He was a moaning and blushing mess. I smirked and flipped his over again. I bent down and started grinding my dick against his and he was moaning so much. I flipped him over and just shoved myself in. He screamed but being a jerk, I didn't let him adjust. I began pounding him at in-humane speed. I grabbed his dick and started to stroke it as I pounded him and he came a lot quicker. After he came about 7 times, I finally came and we both passed out, me still in him.

I'm tired af I'm sorry for the bad chapter.
Also, yes, I made PJ a boy for this chapter, if you want a girl version, just ask. Mk, ciao.