I'm Losing Him - JamilMads

OTP TIME BITCHES!!!!!

I'm Gonna Give This A Name, So We Know That It's The Same Story - 

He's My Boyfriend 

That's The Title. Deal With It. Jk.

Alexander's POV. T/W Self Harm, Abuse.

"J-John! Pl-please s-stop!" I cried as he kicked me once again in the ribs. I curled in on myself on the ground and cried out as he grabbed a fistful of my hair. 

"You know I'm only doing this because I love you Alex." He said. Not really asking. But stating. I stayed silent as tears flowed down my cheeks. Everything hurt. Everything hurt so much.

"Right Alex?!" He asked, tightening his grip on my hair. Causing me to yelp out in pain. I quickly nodded and he hummed as an answer and dropped me back on the floor. 

"That wasn't good enough for me Alexander. I need to make sure you, and everyone else know who you belong to. And who is that Alex?" John asked angerly. 

"Y-you!!" I sobbed. He continued to beat me and I tried to think of something else to get my focus off John and the new bruises that are sure to form on me after this.

I tried to think of all the reasons I love John. Trying to take my mind off the pain. And let myself get lost in my mind. 

He's better than me. He takes the time to punish me when I'm bad. When I'm wrong. When I need it. When I misbehave. When I screw up. When I need it.

He suddenly kicked my stomach, and I cried out in pain as John stepped back and watched smugly from a few feet away. 

"Now, whenever you look at that Alex. Remember what it means." John said turning away from me. A small whimper escaped me as I looked down at my stomach. 

I lifted my shirt and saw dark bruises forming on my hips and sides. I let out a sob when seeing it and watched as John stalked off back to our bedroom before slamming the door shut behind him. 

I stayed on the wooden floor till I gathered enough strength to push myself up into a sitting position. Immediately hissing in pain. I pushed myself up against a wall and held my side in pain. I wiped my mouth finding out that my lip was bleeding. 

Great. How will I hide these bruises and marks from everyone else?

I whimpered and slowly got to my knees and using the wall as support got to my feet. I limped over to the couch and collapsed onto the soft cushioning as my legs gave out. I sniffled and wiped my eyes. But, before I knew it, the tears were back. Except there were just more of them.

I bit my lip trying to hold back sobs as I got myself into a more comfortable position on the couch. 

Why did John have to beat me? Why did I have to fuck everything up? Why did I have to mess up and ruin my happiness with John? Why did I cut myself? Why didn't I lock the door when I did it? Why do I stay with John?

"Because he loves me." I whispered to myself as I slowly cried myself to sleep.

~Two Weeks Later~

I raced into the emergency room with tears in my eyes as I ran to the front desk.

"W-where's J-John L-L-Lauren's room??" I cried as I tried to hold myself together. The lady sitting at the desk gave me a pitiful look before typing something into her computer. 

"Room 1782." She said. I nodded and ran down the hallway to the elevator. I pressed the thrid floor button and waited anxiously as I waited for the damn doors to open sooner.