Playlist

1. Angel On Fire-Halsey

"Cause I'd laugh and drink and talk about things and fall in love in my backyard. Now it's my own anxiety that makes the conversation hard. Cause nobody seems to ask about me anymore and nobody ever cares about anything I think. And nobody seems to recognize me in the crowd, in the background, screaming, 'Everybody look at me!'

And I'm faded away, you know I used to be on fire. And I'm fading away, you know I used to be on fire. I'm standing in the ashes of who I used to be, but I'm faded away, you know I used to be on fire."

2. Gasoline-Halsey

"I think there's a flaw in my code. These voices won't leave me alone. Well, my heart is gold snd my hands are cold."

3. An Act of Kindness-Bastille

"An act of kindness is what you showed to me. It took me by surprise in this town of glass and ice. Kindness. So many people pass me by, but you warmed to my core and left me wanting more."

4. The Run and Go-Twenty One Pilots

"Don't wanna call you in the nighttime. Don't wanna give you all my pieces. Don't wanna hand you all my troubles. Don't wanna give you all my demons. You'll have to watch me struggle from several rooms away. But tonight, I'll need you to stay."

5. Guns For Hands-Twenty One Pilots

"But there's hope out the window, so that's where we'll go. Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then, you'll never understand.

That you all have guns for hands. And you never put the safety on. And you all have plans, to take it, to take it, don't take it, take it, take it."

6. My Demons-Starset

"Take me high and I'll sing. Oh, you make everything okay, okay, okay. We are one in the same. Oh, you take all of the pain away, away, away. Save me if I become my demons."

7. Organs-Of Monsters and Men

"So I take off my face. Cause it reminds me how it all went wrong. And I pull out my tongue. Cause it reminds me how it all went wrong. And I cough up my lungs. Cause they remind me how it all went wrong. But I leave in my heart. Cause I don't wanna stay in the dark."

8. Hear Me-Imagine Dragons

"Maybe if I fall asleep, I won't breathe right.

Can nobody hear me? I've got a lot that's on my mind. I cannot breathe. Can you hear it too?"

9. Bleeding Out-Imagine Dragons

"You tell me to hold on, oh you tell me to hold on. But innocence is gone. And what was right is wrong.

Cause I'm bleeding out. So if the last thing I do is to bring you down, I'll bleed out for you. So i bare my skin, and I count my sins, and I close my eyes and I take it in. I'm bleeding out. I'm bleeding out for you."

10. My Fault-Imagine Dragons

"My fault, is it my fault? We've been missing each other. We've been missing each other."

11. Flaws-Bastille

"There's a hole in my soul. I can't fill it, I can't fill it. There's a hole in my soul. Can you fill it? Can you fill it?"

12. The Anchor-Bastille

"Bring me some hope, by wandering into my mind. Something to hold onto, morning, noon, day, or night.

You were the light that is blinding me. You're the anchor that I tied to my brain. Cause when it feels like I'm lost at sea, you're the song that I sing again and again."

13. Snakes-Bastille

"Ooh, I'm not ready. Drink to escape our minds. Show me distraction, even for just one night.

Cause it's easier to bury my head in the sand sometimes. Yes, it's easier to bury my head in the sand sometimes. I know, I know, I know it's not the right way to go, but I pray for the ground to swallow me whole. Yes, I pray for the ground to swallow me whole."

14. Shame-Bastille

"I can see a change. I can see a change in you. I see it coursing through your veins. And it's a shame, it's a shame on you. I barely recognize your face. And I don't like what I'm seeing lately. I don't like who I'm seeing lately."

15. Way Beyond-Bastille

"I don't wanna play dumb anymore. I just wanna feel something like before. I don't wanna feel numb anymore. I just wanna feel something like before.

It only matters if we care now. If you're way beyond that, then I'm gonna dust you off of my shoulders. And I remember when we cared now. If you're way beyond that, then I'm gonna dust you off of my shoulders."

16. Warmth-Bastille

"Hold me in this wild, wild world. Cause in your warmth I forget how cold it can be and in your heat I can feel how cold it can get. Now hold me close."

17. Through Glass-Stone Sour

"You can't expect a bit of hope. So while your outside looking in, describing what you see, remember what you're staring at is me.

Cause I'm looking at you through the glass. Don't know how much time has passed. All I know is that it feels like forever, when no one ever tells you that forever feels like sitting all alone inside your head."

18. Winter of Our Youth-Bastille

"I let myself bathe in the past for way, way, way too long. And now it seems I've drunk way too much to give you what you want.

I know the winter's getting colder. But why, just cause we're a little older, do I relive it, I relive it? Oh, I'm peddling backwards, even if I'm peddling along. Can't help it, can't help it. I relive it, I relive it."

19. Fake It-Bastille

"Oh my lover, my lover, my love. We can never go back, we can only do our best to recreate. Don't turn over, turn over the page. We should rip it straight out. Then let's try out very best to prove it."

20. Fake You Out-Twenty One Pilots

"I'm so afraid of what you have to say. Cause I am quiet now, and silence gives you space.

I'll never be, be what you see inside. You say I'm not alone, but I am petrified. You say you're close, is close the farthest star? You just feel twice as far, you just feel twice as far.

I'll fall. And Ill break down. And Ill fake you out, all I wanna'"

21. Lovely-Twenty One Pilots

"Won't you stay alive? I'll take you for a ride. I will make you believe you are lovely."