Death No More (Edited)

After Lady Death told him that she doesn't love him anymore, Thanos seeks another lover. Returning to his planet, he sat on his throne and started thinking really hard. He tried to find his happiness but he just couldn't find it. Lady Death meant the world to him, but she just up and left him like he was nothing to her. Nebula asked her father "what's wrong dad?," and Thanos's answer was "Lady Death wishes not to see me anymore." Nebula was (inside of her mind) jumping with joy and pleased to hear that Lady Death didn't love her father anymore. Well she really knew this through her thoughts. It was a one way relationship and Thanos never realized that. His mind was on kill mode and he wanted to please Lady Death. He was deep in thought until his favorite daughter Gamora walked in and asked him," If it was true that you and lady death aren't in love anymore?" His reply was a simple "yes." He sounded sad and Gamora needed to think fast on how to change his mind. She thought maybe that he didn't want to kill anymore. Was she right to ask him that? Gamora asked, "Father, do you still wish to kill people?" This question made Thanos think and while he was deep in thought Nebula asked her father to see Princess Marie. Thanos didn't move an inch from his seat. He just sat there like he wished to die or something. Then his answer was this, "No, Gamora I do not wish to kill anymore, and Nebula did you just ask me to go see the powerful princess?" Nebula was fast quick in a hurry to answer. Nebula said, "Yes, I did father." Thanos then told both of his daughters this, "We will go see the all powerful princess together as a family." Nebula not wanting to deal with her father walked away and Gamora on the other hand knew of her fathers plan. (That's right Gamora knew Lady Death wasn't really in love with him at all).