Avengers & Guardians discussing

So tony and the other avengers decided to team up and discuss their main focus for the princess.
Tony: are you saying that thanos watched her as a child and he loves her.
Quill: yes I am very much saying that
Steve: what is his main purpose for their relationship?
Quill: I don't have the answer to that.
Parker: Mr. Stark if I must?
Tony: what is it?
Parker: I may be new to the game, but isn't her backward what we're discussing here?
Tony: yes it is
Parker: well there's one thing I know about the princess.
Everyone: what is it?
Parker: that her mother died from a drug overdose and she just found out the same day of her coronation. She was actually reading from her fathers will and he wrote every word of that. Her father and mother had relationship issues throughout their marriage. Her mother resorted to drugs for a cure. That didn't last that long you see. The king was the one who locked up his daughter and wanted nothing to do with her mother. The only thing he wanted from the queen was a child. (A baby boy preferably).
Tony: and how do you know this?
Parker: I met her father and her little sister. She told me all of this.
Quill & Tony: so what you are saying they wanted a boy?
Parker: they have three sons and four daughters.
Nat: none of this is making sense to me.
Thor: what he's saying is that they wanted a son to rule their kingdom and not their daughter. Their father lacks knowledge and he strongly hates thanos so much he wants to kill him.
Everyone: we all want to destroy thanos.
Thor: you can't do that
Tony: why not?
Thor: if you do that the princess will kill all of you.
Tony: she would never do that I've known her since she was four.
Quill: hmm and Gamora's known her her whole life.
Tony & Steve: so what's the plan Quill?
Quill: we have to go to her kingdom if we can solve this and put the pieces back together.
So they all went on their ships and went to the princess's kingdom.