Chocolate (1)

"Y/N, pay attention!" I heard the teachers booming voice and shook my head to look at her. I smiled with nervousness.

"Sorry, Ms. Sherley!" I apologised quickly and tried to continue to pay attention- but it was almost impossible.

Just that morning, Tom had duty of taking care of this kid that came to the school in the middle of the year. Said he was homeschooled until now but I didn't pay much attention to what he was saying. All I could do was look at him and think.

~FLAAAAAASHBAAAAAACK~

"Shut up, commie!" I punched Tord's arm playfully as we sarcastically talked back to each other in front of the school building. Matt was just watching us and laughing at some of the sassy remarks Tord and I could make.

"Guys, hold on! I want to introduce you to someone!" I could hear Tom's deep, English accent and I turned around to see the sleeves of his blue hoodie clinging onto a green one.

I could almost feel my heart drop when I saw his green, glowing, soft eyes looking back at me with a small tint of blush on his face. Be was wearing a green, baggy hoodie and beige, fitting jeans. He looked a little bit of the chubby side but it was perfect for his shape face and brown, soft hair.

I kinda held out my hand to greet him and stuttered out a, "H-Hi, welcome to the sch-school! M-My name's Y-Y/N!" He took the hand and shook it with his face heating up a small bit.

"H-Hi! E-E-Edd..." he smiled.

~END OF FLLAAAAAASHBAAAAAACK~

I gripped onto my H/C, H/L hair and tried to ignore the train of thoughts that just kept ramming into my. I heard the loud sound of the bell and collected my books to exit the boring classroom.

I couldn't stop thinking about the cute, chubby boy while I was heading to the cafeteria. I bought a simple lunch, I didn't even know what I was saying while I ordered it. I just ordered F/F so I guess it's ok!

I walked over to the table where I saw Tord's spiky hair. I sat down next to him, since me and him were kinda best friends and all. Matt and Tom were too but he was always there for me, like a brother.

I saw Edd again, sitting next to Tom. He was in a hunched position over his food. His eyes flickered up to me, noticing I was here now. He immediately looked back, his cheeks tinted a light shade of red.