Lollipop (3)

AINT NUN OF YALL ARE SAYIN ANYTHING BOUT THE TITLE, GAWT IT? Ya nasties.

___

"Absolutely!" I said between giggles. The bell interrupted my giggles, rude. I got up and put my tray away along with the plate I used. I made my way to my locker and pulled out everything I needed.

~TIMESKIP THAT'S HELLA LONG~
~We're now after school~

I tugged at the straps of my backpack and walked towards Tord. We usually walked home together and it was just us- hold on... is that Edd.

"Hey Y/N! Guess who lives near us?" Tord smiled.

"No way!" I smiled at Edd who nervously looked at me before blushing and looking away.

"Right across the street from us!" Tord laughed, giving off his Norwegian chuckle.

Me and him have been neighbours ever since he moved in from Norway. I remember shouting something in Norwegian at them, a greeting not a swear. Tord almost dropped the box he was carrying and smiled at me, repeating the words I said, before swearing when he dropped the box on his toe.

"Y-Yeah. I was w-wondering if I c-could walk with y-y-you guy-guys..." he stuttered. He tugged his hoodie down, since it was beginning to rise up on him.

"Sure!" I smiled, "Don't see why not!"

We were walking and chatting as we came closer and closer to our destinations, "No way! A cucumber is not a fruit!" Tord gasped in disbelief at Edd.

Edd shook his head 'yes', "They have seeds so they must be. Fruits have seeds." He started to giggle when Tord almost fell.

"My life is a lie!" He cried out, being the sarcastic, dramatic person he was ever since he met me, "But there greeeeeeen!"

"Grapes are green." Edd smiled, "The best colour in my book."

"He's got you there!" I ruffled Tord's hair, making him scowl at me. He swiftly fixed his hair, back to its two spikes and the small scruff at the back.

"Well, thanks guys! I should cross the road now..." Edd waved before looking both ways. I giggled as he scrambled to the other side of the road.

"He opened up a lot in the last 10 minutes." Tord claimed as he continued to walk down the sidewalk.

"He's a nice guy!" I smiled and caught up with him.

Tord faked a gasp as he placed his left hand on his chest, "Am I being replaced?!"

"Maybe!" I giggled and waved him 'goodbye'. As I ran in the door of the quiet, empty house.

My parents had gone for a trip to Africa. They worked as people who did nice stuff... forget the name. They went to Africa with food and water to give out to the people who live in poverty there. I thought it was pretty cool.

I threw my bag on the coach and plummeted down to the soft, bouncy seat. I rolled onto my back and looked up at the fan, watching it go round and round and round... I got dizzy. I was like this for a long time till I eventually fell asleep with the fan still on and my stomach empty.