4: I've Never Done This Before (Hamliza)

Requested by: Hamliza2016
Enjoy! ~ Maddie 😍

💙 Eliza 💙

I woke up at around 2:00 PM (it was the weekend and I went to bed at 3:00 AM) and yawned.

I got out of bed and stumbled over to the shower. I took a long shower before slipping on my swimsuit:

 I took a long shower before slipping on my swimsuit:

and pulling over some tight, white denim shorts. I brushed out my hair and put it into Dutch braids. I did my makeup and grabbed my sunglasses.

I grabbed my phone, my keys, and my emergency backpack before skipping downstairs and getting into my car.

I drove to my boyfriend's house and went out back to his pool where he was waiting there shirtless.

I sat in his lap and kissed him softly as he rested his hands on my thighs.

It turned steamy real quick as we were soon on the floor, making hickeys on each other's necks.

He carried me inside and slipped off my swimsuit taking my breasts into his mouth. I moaned and softly tugged on his hair as he continued. He bit on my nipple softly which made me moan a bit louder.

He started to squeeze the other as he continued giving this one attention.

He slowly moved down my chest, leaving bites and love marks on my stomach. He slipped off my shorts and swimsuit bottom as he spread my legs and began to eat me out.

I moaned loudly, my hands tangling into his hair. He licked long strides up and down my area, my juices splashing him in the face. He licked down my sides, making sure he got every last drop.

I released on his face after a while and he wiped his face before taking out his member and stroking it slowly.

I immediately knew what he wanted, so I positioned myself on my knees in front of him. I brushed his hand away and wrapped mine around the base as I took the tip. I swirled my tongue around it before slowly taking more and bobbing my head. His hands tangled into my hair as he slowly lead me to where he wanted me to go. I took it all and choked softly, but managed to pull through. I started bobbing my head really fast, making Alexander moan with pleasure as his grip tightened on my hair.

It wasn't long before he had came into my mouth. I swallowed it, looking up at him and batting my eyelashes.

He positioned me over his member before sliding me down onto it. I let out a long moan and held onto his shoulders as I bounced.

We sloppily made out as I rode him. He occasionally bucked up to make me feel extra pleasure which he had succeeded at.

His bucks got more and more sloppy before we both finally climaxed. I was panting as he slid me off, going into our round of aftercare.

He carried me to the shower and bathed me. He lathered me in lotion before dressing me in panties and one of his sweatshirts. He showered himself and then threw our clothes into the washing machine.

I texted Angelica, letting her know that I was crashing at Alex's place before snuggling into my boyfriend's chest and watching the movie.

"I love you, Elizabeth Schuyler." He whispered.

"I love you, too, Alexander Hamilton." I replied, falling asleep in his arms.