Life Goes On

Allie's POV  

I sat in my uncles house flipping through channels and of course nothing good was on. It was weird being in Cali for the summer ad even weirder without my parents being here. They had sent me down here to find a summer job and get used to being away since I was headed to college in a year. I found a job as a waitress at the pub a few miles from my uncles house but didn't start working for another two weeks. My uncle was at work so I decided to sneak out and get some starbucks. I grabbed the keys to my black Jetta I had gotten for my 16th birthday and headed out. When I got there I ordered Carmel frap hold the coffee. It took a bit so I sat on a stool all by myself feeling the eyes watching me. I had no friends here and it really sucked, all my friends were back in Oregon where I lived.  

"Carmel frap for an Allie!" the older lady that worked there yelled.  

I quickly got up from my seat, almost tripping, and grabbed it. I looked at my phone to text my friend Madelyn back when I ran into a guy that was on his phone too. My coffee spilt al over his chest revealing his tight abs I could tell he worked out.  

"I'm so sorry!" I gasped taking some napkins wiping of his black shirt.  

"it's fine, its fine!" he said in a sweet British accent.   He must not be from here I guessed looking up to see who he was. I froze there I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Was this a dream? Was the heat finally getting to me?  

"Are you okay love?" he asked.  

"your-ur Liam Payne," I said quietly.  

He took me to a table away from other people and sat me down.  

"shh, yes I am please don't scream I don't want people noticing." he said looking around to see I anyone had.  

"I'm not going to, but I'm sure the fact that ur famous and British makes it easy for people to guess who you are." I laughed.  

"yah but why aren't you screaming? Most girls scream at the first sight of me." he said looking confused.  

"I don't know I just don't think it's something to scream about." I said shrugging.  

"Liam!" I heard a woman's voice yell from the door.  

"well I have to go now here's some money for the coffee and my number... I wanna get to know you." he said handing me money and a napkin with a half smile on his face.  

"wait you didn't have to," I tried yelling back but he was gone, nowhere to be found.   He had left me $100 and his number. How was this happening to me?

Liam's POV  

I felt so bad seeing her go into the air post tears coming from both of our eyes. It was time to let go of the past and start of new. I had just broken up with my girlfriend Danielle  because we both wanted different things. She wanted to focus on her career and I wanted someone to be there for me on tour. I drove of thinking of the pretty  young girl I saw yesterday at Starbucks, she was so pretty and full of life, that's what I wanted. I could only hope she would text me if not I would never now who she was.   

Allie's POV  

I stared blankly at the napkin on my nightstand, what should I do? I didn't want to call him but was it to early to text him? This was still so crazy to think about, I had met Liam Payne from one direction and had managed to get his number. I sent him a text saying  

'Hey this is the girl from Starbucks, my names Allie by the way :)'  

I didn't get a reply so I went on my computer. I was a big fan of his band and had been for many years now and I say everyone on twitter was freaking out and tweeting him. I asked a few people what was going on and it turned out he had broken up with his girlfriend and was seen giving his number to a brunette at a coffee shop in Cali. Where they talking about me? I just hoped I wasn't the reason they broke up.

-Later that day-

I got a text back from Liam saying   'Oh hey! Sorry for not texting I was with the boys.'  

I knew he was lying I felt so bad he must be so sad.  

'I know what happened yah know between you and Danielle. I saw it all on twitter.'   I texted back making sure he knew I knew what was going on.

He said I wasn't the reason they broke up and that they wanted different things and that he really wanted to hang out with me.   

-Later-

  Liam's POV  

 I drove up to a small house in Cali in my limo and saw Allie standing there.  

She got in and asked  'wow all this just for me?'  

I laughed and said 'only the best for the best.'  

She smiled and giggled a bit. We went out to dinner and I had rented out the whole place so there were no paparazzi.  

'this is really nice.' Allie said looking around as I pulled out her seat.  

'I knew you would like it.' I said with a smile.  

We spent what seemed like the whole night there talking and laughing till it was almost 11. When we got back to her house and I got out to take her to the door.  

'That was a great dinner.' Allie said with a cute little smile as she looked up at me.  

I stared into her big blue eyes and kissed her right on the lips. I felt goosebumps trickle up my arms, I knew being with her was right.