Chapter 4

Allies POV

I woke up to soft voices in the distance. I tried to move but everything hurt. I opened my eyes and blinked a few times till I could see clearly. I saw bright long lights and a man in a white coat taking notes on a silver clip board. There was a brown haired boy sitting in a seat on the other side of the bed half asleep.

"Allie your awake!" the boy explained sitting up eyes wide.

I tried to talk but my mouth was so dry all I could do was point to the cup of water on my night stand. I sat up and drank the whole glass I felt like I hadn't drank anything in months.

"where am I?" I asked looking around.

"were in the hospital, do you remember anything?" he asked looking greatly confused.

"The last thing I remember is my parents leaving me at the airport to go to my uncles." i said looking at him confused.

"so you don't remember meeting me in the coffee shop two months ago?" he asked more confused.

I rubbed my eyes looking at him again he looked familiar but I couldn't remember who he was.

Liam's POV

How could she not remember who meeting me, going out everything.

"Doctor!?!?" I yelled staying by allies side.

"What's wrong?" he asked opening the door.

"Allie is awake but can't remember anything for the past 3 months." I replied putting my head in my arms almost crying.

"Oh well short term memory loss is very normal with head trauma." he replied the machines and her chart.

Why was this happening to me, to her.

"wait was are you talking about?" Allie asked looking at my, eyes narrowed.

"well we we're at the beach last Friday and on the way home a car ran a red light and hit the car. You we hit straight on and hot your head broke a few ribs and you ankle." I explained.

"do I've been sitting here for a week? What happened to you?" Allie asked.

"yes and I had a few scratches and bruises but nothing serious." I said taking her hands and looking into her eyes. "are you sure you don't remember me at all, or anything?"

"No I really don't remember, who are you anyway?" she asked.

"I'm Liam, Liam Payne." I said looking away sad she couldn't remember.

"You mean you are Liam, from one direction? And I was on a date with you?" she asked completely shocked.

"yes you were." I laughed, "we met at Starbucks when you spilt you drink on me."

"I did? I'm so sorry." she said trying to turn toward me but wincing realizing her ribs were wrapped.

"It's okay, but are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah I'll be fun I'm just soar and getting used to these casts." she replied.

I explained everything that happened in the last few months not leaving anything out. Even though I didn't know how she would react.