MINE!!

Tords POV

Me and Tom were walking down a busy street to a newly opened coffee shop. Tom wanted to try it out and being an amazing boyfriend I agreed. So me and Tom were walking and then we were outside of it. We walked in and went to the counter and waited in line. Once we got to the front we were greeted with a smile from the barista. "What can I get you boys." She said and winked at Tom. The had golden blonde hair that was tied into a ponytail. She had curves in all the right places. She wore the uniform and looked all out gorgeous. That wink made me angry. Tom was a bit nervous. "I'll have a with French vanilla and whipped cream and he'll have a black coffee." Tom said to the barista. "Coming right up cutie." She said as she winked at Tom and left to make the coffee. I growled at her. "Hey calm down Tord. I don't even like her, hell I just met her! And you and I are dating." He said. " I know but she is just annoying..." Once I said that the barista came and gave us our coffee. We were about to leave when she took Tom's hand and wrote something down. "Call me cutie~" she said and walked to the backroom. I growled at her and gave her a glare that could kill. "HEY I NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU!" I called out to her in a yell. She jumped a bit and walked over to us. She was obviously confused and scared. "Can I help you sir?" She said then she saw Tom and gave him an air kiss. That's was it. I went over to Tom and picked him up bridal style and walked to the barista. "He. Is. Mine." I say. Tom smiles. She looked shocked and embarrassed. I walked out the door of the coffee shop. "We are never going back there again." I say as I carry Tom all the way home. We get in bed and snuggle the entire day. He's mine and no one will take him from me.

A/N

That was bad I know but I don't care. If you have requests just comment and I will do it. I hope you liked this trash. Bye