origins of death

Caden and jovona were in a intimate relationship. So one fine night, they went to a steakhouse and ordered 2 medium rare steaks. While waiting for they food to arrive, they spotted a crow scavenging looking for food on the floor. "Shoo you pesky bird!" Jovona said. Then, she kicked around in a desperate attempt to scare the bird away. The attempt was a complete failure, instead of being frightened, the crow got very angry. It flew up to the rafters and made an attempt to poop on their table but the crow missed. Fuming with rage, jovona grabbed a steak knife and threw the knife at the crow. Puncturing the crow, the knife entered through the right wing and exited through the left wing. Seeing this, the crows outside the window were seething with rage. Using powerful pecks, they together broke the window. Caden and jovona saw this and decided to fight. They each grabbed one knife and walked towards the crows. Covering themselves with crow blood, they killed all the crows they also left alot of blood on the steak house floor. The manager gritted his  teeth in rage and kicked the two crow killers out of the restaurant and onto the street. While walking towards the nearby carpark, they heard a soft rumble. Shortly after, they heard a loud crash coming from the carpark. They ran towards the carpark only see that the wreckage of their Lamborghini was in tumultuous flames. Emerging from the road, a gigantic crow-like creature appeared. "I am the crow queen!By killing my loyal subjects you have brought death upon yourself! Your life is in the talons of the crow queen! You will suffer the wrath of the crow queen !" The crow queen roared. After that statement, the crow queen flew into the night sky.