royalty

After caden sent the troops of the birds to attack the crow queen, rhe crow queen got very enraged and put all the troops into the acid. Just like what had happened with the crows the hawk king, the eagle queen, the woodpecker king and the vulture king emered somewhere far away and flew to the cave. When the crow queen turned around to grab caden and jovona, caden attempted to hypnotize the crow queen but it failed.
"Hypnotism does not work on me, for you to successfully hypnotize me, you have to look me in eye. But you don't know where my eyes are. "The crow queen screeched.
"Attack the crow queen!!" A mysterious voice shouted. A large woodpecker appeared and begun to peck the crow queen rapidly on the head while another large bird, a hawk this time, came in and clawed the crow queen across her eye with its claws. Then, the eagle queen came with the vulture king riding on its back. The vulture king stood by the side and waited for the battle to be over so it could scavenge. Considering its work to be done, the woodpecker king came over to caden and jovona to free them.
"Why did you free us? Did we not just send your troops into a battle and eventually got them killed?"caden asked.
"No you see by killing our troops we now know where the crow queen is. Then we can take revenge."
"Revenge? What did she do to you guys?" Jovona asked.
"It all started when we let her onto the royal parliament of the birds.."
Caden cut him off "Wait. So there are more of you giant birds?"
"Yes. Anyway, she started abuse us. At first we thought she was just trying to train us to become stronger. But then we soon realised, she was abusing us. We tried to hunt her down but she's too smart. But thanks to you we had the perfect opportunity to take our revenge."
"Yo woodpecker! We done killing the crow!" The eagle queen shouted "We can go now!"
"You two need a ride home?" The eagle queen asked.
"Yeah. We not in the mood for walking. "Caden said scoring them a ride on the back of a member if the royal parliament of the birds.
"Then get on ma back."the eagle queen said ready for take off.
"So where do you live?"the eagle asked.
"Oh, just drop us of at the Crow Coast beach. "Caden replied.