A Few Days Later

You and everyone one else are out at the mall and the entire cast is there Joe and Charlie go and look for shoes. While Natalia stays with you Sadie and Millie. Noah, Gaten, Caleb, and Finn go to a little area for little kids and just sit there. And all the adults are hanging out having fun at Starbucks (lame lol 😜).

Millie: How's you're movie coming along Y/N?
You: It's going well, although one of the cast members broke their leg so everyone's taking a break from filming till that person can at least move their leg.
Millie: Wow that sucks.
Sadie:Yeah tell me about it when I was working on another show someone broke their arm. And they had to do like a lot of stunts.
You:Wow!
Millie: Anyways off of that subject. Why don't we go to Taco Bell?
Sadie: Sounds good Y/N?
You: Oh yeah that sounds great!
Millie: Hey Y/N who have you been texting all day?
You: Umm I've been texting Finn.
Sadie: Ooo someone has a boyfriend!
You: Sadie shut up!
Sadie: Whaat? I'm just sating the facts.
Millie: But the whole world doesn't need to know.
Sadie: I'm just messing around with her.
Millie: Ok.
You: I don't have a boyfriend.
Sadie: Suuurrre.
You: So maybe I have a friend and lets just say his name is Finn.
Sadie: Omg you and Finn are a couple!
Millie: Sadie! Shut Up!
Sadie: Sorry, but it's true.
You: So? What if it is true?
Sadie: It is!
You: Ok yeah sure I guess we are a "couple" .
Sadie: No you guys are a couple.
You: Well I don't know? And I don't want to scare him off. So let's just say Finn and I are friends with benefits. Ok?
Sadie: Ugh, Fine.
Millie: Well anyway we're here.
You: Ok.
You Sadie and Millie finally made it to Tacobell. You ordered a normal plain taco, Sadie ordered a burrito, and Millie ordered a quesadilla.
Millie: I never realized how much I love TacoBell!
You: I know right!
Sadie: So what did y'all do last night?Y/N
You: Umm, well we slept together.
Millie: Ooo we gettn fancy.
You: (you just roll your eyes with a smile on your face)
The boys caught you guys sitting there so they decided to stop by. You see Finn and get butterflies (lol).
Finn: Well hello ladies.
Millie & Sadie: Hey Finn!
You: Hi!
Finn: Hey.
Gaten: How was y'alls day shopping and stuff?
Millie: Pretty good, you?
Noah: Fine.
Caleb: Yeah we found sone shoes for Finn and then went ice skating.
Sadie: Ooo I love ice skating.
Finn: Anyway....
You: What kinda shoes did you get?
Finn: Some black converse I needed some new ones the other ones got woren out.
You: Oh.
Ever since that thing that's happened between you and Finn it's been kinda awkward talking to him. You guys don't know where you are so y'all just have an awkward tension. Anyways you guys have a date next Saturday and it's y'alls first official date so it's important which is why you all went the mall.
Gaten: Oh shoot! I'm late I have to meet Joe in front of the mall to go help him with fixing his car.
Everyone: Ok. Bye.
Gaten:Bye guys.
Gaten left and everyone else left it was just you so you went to a special store that held really fancy dresses and you went to go try some on and you found this navy blue one that was really cut and had a white bow on the side. You bought it and it looked perfect.

Your thoughts:
I wonder if Finn will like this dress? What if he doesn't and he hates it? What if it's to fancy? Y/N it's gonna be ok you're just over thinking this it's gonna be ok Y/N.

Thank you for reading the next chapter will be published in a little while. Sorry for this late post but I've just been busy with the end of the school year soo yeah anyway have a great weekend. And give this story a like.❤️❤️❤️