Getting There

You're on your way to a fancy restaurant with the cast of Stranger Things (just the kids) and you are going to what ever fancy restaurant you prefer. You're in the car with Millie and Sadie.
Millie: So... what do you think about my outfit?
You: You look great I especially love the flowers.
Millie was wearing a spring blue dress
that had white flowers on it.
You: What about me, what do you guys think about my outfit?
Sadie & Millie: You look beautiful.
You where wearing a white dress that had little flowers on it that where pink and blue.
Sadie:How do you guys like my outfit?
Millie & You: You look gorgeous.
You: I have to say you look the best out of the 3 of us Sadie.
Sadie was wearing and beautiful flowy dress that was purple white pink and blue and it was (just a little) poofy.
Sadie: Wow, thanks guys! I can't believe you guys think that.
Millie: Yeah we love it.
You: Agreed
You guys get to the restaurant and wait for the boys to get there.

20 minuets later

Noah: Hey guys sorry we're a little late we got caught in traffic.
Finn: Yeah this guy was going really slow in the fast lane and people where honking at him but he just kept on going as slow as a snail.
Caleb: Aside from that everything was pretty smooth.
Finn: Yeah by the way you ladies look very stunning.
Millie,Sadie,& You: Such a gentleman.
Finn blushes because he's had a crush on you since you two ever became friends and over the years you started to like him but you don't know if he likes you back and he doesn't know if you like him back.
Caleb: So how was y'alls day?
You: Fine, yours?
Caleb: It was ok.
Noah: I'm gonna go to the bar and get a drink who wants to come? (y'all are all adults ok 🙄)
Everyone: Sure we'll go.
Everyone left except for you and Finn.
Finn: Sooo.....how's it goin?
You: Good, you?
Finn: Good.
There was an awkward silence between you two for a couple of minutes until Finn said something to break the tension.
Finn: Hey are you busy this weekend?
You: No I'm not busy, I have a free schedule.
Finn: Cool, I was wondering if maybe you might wanna go out this Sunday.
You just stare at him blankly for a minute.
Finn: You don't wanna go......do you?
You: No Finn it's just I've liked you for awhile and I didn't know if you liked me back which is why I never really said anything to you. But now that I know you feel the same I would love to go on a date with you.
Finn: I didn't know you liked me back and of course I like you, I've liked you Y/N ever since I first laid eyes on you. I thought that you were the prettiest girl in the room and ever since you said your name in front of the whole class I repeated it over and over in my head Y/N, Y/N, Y/N. I thought it was the most beautiful name and I still do. And I've always liked you and I think that maybe....... I might be falling in love with you.
You: Wow! I had no idea you felt that way about me. That's a lot to take in.
Finn: I've felt that way since Pre-k.
You: I've felt that way since 2nd grade I thought you were the most handsome boy ever.
Finn starts blushing and so do you.
Finn: Wow thanks!
You: That's how I feel. I think I love you to.
Finn kisses you and you start blushing really hard and so does he and you guys just look into each other's eyes for like 3 minuets.
Caleb: Jeez guys get a room!
Millie: Caleb! Shut Up!
Sadie: (to everyone else) Uh guys I think we should go.
You: Oh sorry guys let's go to the table and have our dinner.
Noah: It's ok you guys can have a one on one dinner while the rest of us have a group dinner.
Finn: Really.
You: Finn!
Finn: What?!
Gaten: No, No it's ok we can go and hang out and you guys go and have a nice one on one dinner.
You: Are you sure?
Millie: Yeah! You guys go and have fun!
You: Umm ok then.
Finn: Well uh let's go find a restaurant.
You: Ok guys we'll talk to y'all later.
Everyone: Have fun!