Your Nightcrawler Love Story Part 11

Continued:

"You shouldn't have done that Kurt." you said smiling at him.

"But I wanted to." he said back, tilting your chin up with his hand and softly kissing your lips. You blushed as you continued to lead Kurt up to the steps.

Little did you know Kitty was going to offer you help with Kurt and she saw the whole thing.

~Kitty's POV~

You couldn't believe it. You walked back into the kitchen.

"What's with you?," asked Jean, "you look like you saw a ghost."

"Yeah" agreed Scott.

You grabbed both their hands and lead them to the corner of the kitchen. I was going to help ________ with Kurt when....I.....I think I....saw them KISS! You said with big eyes as it was even odder to say it out loud.

"WHAT?! Really?" Jean questioned just as astounded as you.

"Well if your not sure then you might have just been seeing things, I mean you just woke up, your still probably tired is all." Scott said shrugging off the subject and walking away.

"Yeah, I guess your right, thats it...I'm just tired." you said getting ready to walk into the mob of people in front of the fridge. Jean followed.

~Kurts POV~

You and _______ finally made it up to your room and she helped you down to your bed and tucked you in lovingly.

"You sure you don't want me to stay?" she asked you.

"I'm sure, you need to get yourself some breakfast before all those vultures eat everything, and you should get away from worrying over me and enjoy our summer vacation while we still have it." you assured her.

"Well okay, I guess your right." she said changing her voice to happy-go-lucky.

She kissed you on the forehead and left, making sure to keep the door open in case you needed someone. As soon as you heard her walk down the steps you let out a sigh of pain you've been holding in so ______ didn't have to see you like that, you knew how much it worried her.

. . .

8:00 o'clock

You woke, sat up and held your head, something weird was going on with you and it was starting to even worry yourself. Your legs felt stiff so you got up and stood next to your bed to try and stretch them out. "Aahhh!" you said quietly gripping your head and the bed so you wouldn't fall. You had a fierce headache and your stomach hurt, your arms felt weird like you needed to stretch them and yet every time you did it gave you pain. Your vision was blurry and it looked like the whole room was spinning. Your heart was pounding and it felt like it was skipping a beat here and there. It hurt when you inhaled to breath (like when its really cold outside and your running) and you were sputtering for air. You started having a flashback of you in the alley years before running in the cold, you could hear the rants of the people chasing behind you, you were in the dead end of the alley again as you heard the gun shot......your leg started to ache like you were shot all over again. By this time you fell against the wall beside your bed and you were facing the open door of your room. You were yelling from your physical pain and the pain of your flashback.

srry gotta go, PEACE!

thnx for reading.

please rate and write =P