13;

кιм тαє тαє

We were all outside, just hanging out. I was honestly very suprised how we bonded. We never got this kind off hang outs, we usually fight.

I look around too see Jimin and Namjoon plating soccer, Yoongi sleeping while Hoseok and Jin were chasing birds. Literally.

I look around, trying to find Jungkook.

He was sitting by a tree, it was shaded. I noticed how he curled his hair and he looked adorable.

He was playing with SeokJins guitar. He looked foncentrated, His tongue peeking out and his brows were furrowed. I sat down beside him and he looked up at me.

"Do you know how to play?" I ask. He lookdd flustered and shook his head no.

"Jin said when we get back home he would teach me.."

I chuckle and wrapped an arm around him.

I then felt something shoved to my side. It was the soccer ball. I got up and started chasing Jimin, who PURPOSELY Kicked it.

He suddebly ran back to where Jungkook was and wrapped an arm around him, smiling at him.

I glare at him and threw the soccer ball at Jimin, Hitting Jungkook instead.

Jungkook yelped, very, very loudly.

The members stopped what they were doing and went to Jungkook. He holding his head, where The soccer ball hit him.

"Jungkook! Im so sorry!" I said, kneeling next to him.

"Its fine Hyung!" He uncovered his cheek to show a big slash. It was covered with makeup.

I furrowed my eyebrows and cupped his cheek, about to rub it off. He panicked and pushed my hand away, Making me wipe it off.

He had scars... On his cheek. A bug slash on his pale skin.

"Ju-"

"I will be going back inside." Jungkook said, running off and dropping his guitar.

This kid..