21;

The dining room was quiet, noone spoke but just ate their food. Jungkook ate so much, He missed the food of Jin. For two months he was stuck with boring, Disgusting, Hospital food.
“Jungkook”

Jungkook looks up and see's everyone looking at him with a tint of worry in his voice. “We're sorry we didn't get to visit you in the hospital.. We we're.. Busy” Jin said, looking down.

Jungkook frowned, dropping the fork onto his nearly empty plate that made a huge sound, making the others jump. “Busy making what? A comeback? a Comeback without me?” Jungkook snapped at his hyungs.

If he didnt mention it before, He will now. His hyungs looked like a mess. Medsy hair, Eye bags, they looked like they have been skipping meals too. “Jungkook-”

“No Jin! If You guys didnt call me or texted me, I could've accepted that because 'I blocked you', But whats gonna be your excuse now?” Everybody gasped, If Jungkook didnt use honorifics towards his hyungs, It means he's mad. Really Really Mad.

“I-Its a misunderstanding, Kooki-”

“Dont you dare call me Kookie. I want  an explanation.” Yoongi sighed, picking at his food. Jungkook was awfully stubborn when he is mad, he knew that. “We were planning to make a comeback..”

Yoongi said, Jungkook clicked his tongue and smirked, He was hurt. “See-”

“Please let me finish Jungkook-Ah.” Yoongi said, Jungkook was his turn to sigh. He made a motion with his hand to tell him to keep going. “We were planning a comeback.. But we knew we couldn't film it without you. So we waited until you came back to us so you can be in it”

Jungkook looked at his hyungs
“Is that true?” They nodded, Jimin got up from his chair and hugged Jungkook.  Taehyung pouted and hugged Jungkook too, He was jealous.

“We would never hate you, From the beginning, We kinda did. Dont get me wrong, But After a few days, We realized your our Golden Maknae, And as your hyunh, I want to keep you happy. Dont forget we love you, Kookie-Ah.”