Info and rules-

Jello everyone, and welcome to the individual musical RP!

Now, before the AWESOMENESS starts...

*'Da rule book' from FOP appears. DUN DUN DUNN*

There's the dreaded rules:

1. Don't make your OC perfect. We all have flaws. And also, try to make the flaws and personality even.
Example of not even- confident but shy.
Example of even- emotional but introverted.

2. DON'T RP UNTIL I'VE ACCEPTED YOU-

3. If you hate LGBT...The back sign is up in the left hand corner.
Homophobia WILL NOT be tolerated.

4. If OC X Canon, I play your crush, you play mine.

5. DON'T SPAM ME-
I have to deal with real life stuff outside of RP, so try and tag me every couple of hours or so.
"Kat, Wattpad says you're active! I have to tag you!"
Sorry but, don't judge my activity. Sometimes when it says I'm active, I'm not in the mood to RP at the moment.

6. Be discriptive!
No- Crutchie smiled.
Yes- Crutchie smiled at (OC), limping up to them and starting to talk to them.

7. Semi- lit only! No freeform!
Example of NO:
Alexander: *flips table*
Example of YES:
Alexander flips a table, glaring at Jefferson.
"Shut your mouth!"
He yells, growling as he walks over to him.

8. Censor swear words so this book won't get reported.
Examples: Sh!t, ****, D*mmit.

9. No smoot. You can throw in a sexual joke or a slight sexual mention, but no 'say no to this' or 'dead girl walking' scenes. The furthest is making out. If it looks like it's going to escilate in a RP we're doing, or the clothes start to come off, we Timeskip.

10. Try and make the characters in character as possible. I get it, sometimes we can't nail the OC's personality perfectly, and that's okay. However, don't make Connor exuberant or make Elder Cunningham cynical throughout the whole RP.

11. Keep all life issues out of RP. However, if something is really bugging you outside of RP, PM me.

12. Don't be upset if your OC doesn't get accepted. I accept most OC's, but there will be one here or there that I won't accept. If you don't get accepted, that's alright, just don't be a ***** about not being accepted.

13. If OC X Canon isn't your forte,
Or you want a break from OC X Canon, I'll RP Canon X Canon as well!

14. Say the password before you make a form. If you want to do Canon X Canon, say the password
Here. The password is: March of the falsettos

15. Despite my strict rules, I just want to say that I don't bite and I like to talk to people like you guys, gals, or non-binary pals. <3

16. Have fun!