MariahXJeff

Me and jeff have been dating for a few months now and i want to go futher with him. I dont know how to tell him though. "J-Jeff?" i say opening his door. "Yea bae" "I think im ready to go futher with you." i say softly. Before i knew it Jeff was pulling me in and kissing me. he kisses up my jawline to my ear and whispers "me to" he kisses at my neck till he hits my sweet spot causeing me to moan loadly. As he abuses the sensitivity of my neck leaving love bites and hickys all over. I move us over to the bed and pin hom down taking control. "hey babe" "Hey Mariah" we laugh lightly and get back to what we where doing. I kiss him roughly and start to run my hands down his body rill i hit his v-line as he flips us over once more. Once he has me down he passionitly kisses me and starts going down towards my breast and cut off my shirt. "Goddamit Jeff thats my favorite shirt" i say slightly pouting. "Oh Boohoo haha" i laugh at his sarcasstic remark and we continue where we left off. Jeff kisses my breast and groops the other. i moan his name causeing him to be haelrder with me. Once he finished abuseing my cheast he kissed down to my hips unbottening my pants.

Jeff swiftly pulls my pants and underwear off in one swift motion doing the same with himself. Once he was positioned over my womamhood he asked if i still wanted to do this and o nod. he slowly enters me sending pleasre through my body. Begging him to speed up he does right up to our climaxes he colaspes next to me and i curl up into his cheast. "i love you jeff" "i love you to Babe"   

A/N

Heyy sorry if this sucked as bad i think it did. anyways Requests are open and i cant wait to receive them! you can send them trough kik to ZeLdA.MaJoRaS.MaSk. love yaz peace out *brofist*