Part 2: Contemplation

With the environment back to normal and the SciBugs dealt with, everything seemed satisfactory in Sugar Rush. Vanellope took King Candy's place in the castle, leaving Diet Cola Mountain unattended. Turbo took up residence there, wrapped up like toffee in plastic candy wrappers.

      His expression was sour. His demeanor was sour. His soul? It felt sour. Despite being surrounded by sweet, delicious candy, everything was sour.

     Sour. SOUR. SOUR!

     Turbo laid there, thinking silently to himself about what he could do. Sometimes, he thought out loud like a lunatic. Today, however, he was silent. His scowl deepened as he contemplated where he could go, or what he could do. There was no game in the arcade who would accept him after what he did; no one would ever forgive him--He did, technically, try to destroy the arcade.

   SOUR! SOUR!! SOUR!!!

      He didn't know what else to do, so he threw the wrappers aside and stood up, pacing around on the cocoa-powder floor. He mumbled gibberish to himself.

     He stopped and turned toward the Mentos hanging from the ceiling, heaving a deep sigh. "You're going insane, Turbo..." he murmured, rubbing his eyes with his hands.

     He kicked a small rock furiously, making it fly into the air. Unfortunately, it made contact with a Mentos, which fell into the cola below, splattering boiling-hot liquid all over Turbo.

     Turbo swore like a sailor, falling to the ground and howling in pain. Once the pain had subsided, he gathered himself to his feet and pulled off his helmet. He smoothed out his helmet-hair and sat down on the ground.

     "This is pathetic!" he cried, "I'm like the scum of the arcade, sitting here like a complete buffoon!"

     He put his face in his hands, contemplating whether or not he should:

A. Jump into the cola and end it

B. Cry, or

C. Sleep for as long as possible.

     Option C had been utilized many times--there was nothing else to do; nowhere to go. He sighed again and looked towards the ceiling, then towards the entrance. An idea began to form.