War Has Begun part 1

Bombing! Shooting! Explosion!  "What do you half to lose? What do you expect when you go intp War? (Losing, Winning, proving a point) No one actually knows." I am telling everyone.
"Call in. Call in." Dave, hiding behind a car shooting at Blue Falcons. 
"With us together all of us.  We will win.!"
Bang! Bang! Bang!
Michael using his automatic Steak gun killing Vampires.  "Let's hurry more to come." He said happy.  The O.S.S. Came out of Nick's Jet.  "Let's go!" Said Phoebe.  Dracula took a grenade and threw it at a school where Jon is at.  It had 3 seconds left.  Phoenix turned into her shapshifting wolf and save him.  And it exploded.  The building came crashing down! Doug caught it and thrown it towards Savitarus.  But his metal suit broke right throuh it.  That shocked Doug. 
Flame shot Electricity at them.  I came riding on a motorcycle.  I drove right past all the villains into the main abandoned building.
I seen a red chair with a person wearing long black coat. He man came up.  And I was like, "It's you." He made a smile.  "I am back and the welcome I get is, It's you.  Can't you do better kid?" Bullseye Said.  "Where were you? All this time after Death day we couldn't find you?" And Bullseye was throwing darts and was not missing one.  "Well at first I didn't know until I came accross lots of portals demons all kinds of things.  And I ask myself what should I do? I thought it over and said, I couldn't leave with out finishing you.  So guess what?" And that one word 'what' was confusing to me.  He pulled out a Gun and shot me into the neck.  "Your done kid." Bullseye said. I was bleeding out and Bullseye left.  Doug and Spot came and got me.  "Let's get him to the doctor." Said Michael.  I could barely see anyone.  My eyes kept opening and closing. 
The town square was destroyed.  Our team got back to our base.  That's where we train.  All of us has to stay together. 

I woke up hours later seeing Dr. Terry right in front of me.  "What happened?" I said moving my head.  "No no sir.  No moving head, it could cause more damage." He was right. 
So I half to keep my head rested.  I just notice that he is a really good Doctor. He does his best. 

We have like a military camp with tents and stuff.  This is like our base.  Killer Frost serves ice cream while Flame serves people the hot food.  I am in charge.  Well down right now.

Just thinking about how Bullseye is back just makes me worry.  Michael went and got me a hot cup of tea.  "Here you go." He handed it to me and the cup boiling steaming hot I put it down as fast as I could.  "Ahh! He Michael thank you for the help." And he nodded.  "So what do you think we should do with Ruby?" I asked him and he shooked his head.  "I don't know yet man.  She's powerful and I think she hates us for right now but that's okay we will win." And I nodded and said quitely because of what happened to my throat, "And We Will Win."

Berry Newman teaches school over here at the base.  "What is the squared roor of 3? Anybody?" He asked.  And A boy name Mikey said, "I don't really know Algebra but could it be 9?" Said Mikey confusingly and he was right.  "Good choice, now everyone you should all know that you will be needing to know math for the outside world meaning when you get jobs like Welding or carpenting and stuff with creating houses.  This is great for you.  Now guess what, Snack time! Now go eat." He smiled and they ran as fast as they could.

Lynda smiled.  "How'd you do it Berry How?" She asked.  "What handle kids? It's my thing.  Me and my wife had 3 kids before she passed away.  I understand how it works." And he laughed. 

The Mayor Belle went the Deputy Eleven her brother for advice.  "Hey bro?" And he came to her.  "Yeah what's wrong?" He asked.  "How is this easy? This is hard.  Becoming Mayor is not easy.  It is an okay job but your's is better.  Being Deputy is awesome." She is so fristrated.
-------------------------------------------------------------
In a dark building.  Nicole is tied up in a chair.  Her baby is in a wooden baby crib.  A girl in white hair came out of the dark.  It was Jennifer.  "Hello buddies.  Aren't you two having a good time.  Spending time together." She said with happiness.  "This isn't spending time together.  This isn't Bonding.  I don't care what you call it but it is nothing.  We are just sitting here." And Jenni laughed.  "You're right, I'm wrong, you got me.  You are just sitting there.  But at least your together.  Right? If I was kidnap I wish I was like you and be with my child." She said and laughed strangely.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Back at the base.  Destiny is getting better. She's starting to smile.  She is sitting with Berry.  "I am happy.  Thank you for believing me.  Thank you for being with me." She said because she cares.  "Don't thank me, thank him." He said.  Destiny was confused.  "Him?" She asked.  "God sweety.  He's our father, our saviour, our Lord forever." He smiled and got up and left to give him a coke. 

I hired acouple of gurads for us.  Well five.  The leader is the town's drunk Rufus.  Rufus is a Veteran.  His men is, (Jamie, Kyle, Nathaniel, Leo, and Rodger).  Their a good team.  "Some Blues Falcons are Coming! Round Up!" Screamed Jamie.  "Hold on men, I got this." Said Rufus.  The old man Rufus might be old and drunk all the time but he really, really, really smart.  He made a bomb by using syrup and bullets inside and some soda and a pepper mint.  He shook it up and thrown it over our wall and it got the Falcons and the bomb blew up.  It  shot Bullet out firing the men.  "It's over now...haha! Yeppidedo.  Done by me lol." He said Happy.

At night the ladies made us all some dinner.  It was amazing.  I could finally get up and walk.  I walked over to Phoenix and said, "Hi.  You okay?" And she smiled and said, "Yeah you bet." She makes me smile.  I brought Katherine and her nephew aka Phoenix's Brother Brian.  They were sitting with Phoenix and Jon.  I brought them because they were family. 

I walked over to Michael and Doug.  "Hey guys. I am up." I told them.  Doug gave me a hug.  "Hey man you made it." He'd tell me.  I smiled and Michael said, "That's Drake.  He's a survivor." We all laughed.  Spot even howled.  We were in awe.  "Well it is because of Dr.Terry.  That man saved my life. At first I was scared." And I was.  They told me that they need me to lead them.  "Guy's you don't really need me.  You have each other together we can win this." I told them giving us all hope.  "So what's the plan boss?" Michael asked.  And I said to them holding out a map.  "Well see here, by the bank they have a set up.  If we can get Spot to go to the left and distract them we can get the gas.  Now I need Michael to go with them because they don't you much.  Me and Doug will get the gas.  Now what will happen is we will set them on fire.  By slowly taking them out we might win this." I said with courage.  "If you look here boss, there are Vampires hiding out in the darkest right? Well we could stay in the sun as much as we can.  No staying in the dark.  There should be a box of gun's over to the North of the Police Station.  We get that we can refill and even in the station there's more guns." Said Michael.  Doug looked at me.  "That's a good idea boss. Think of it, we need to keep us safe, staying away from the light will keep some off of us." And I was thinking it over and agreed.  "You know what let's do it." It was a yes.