War Has Begun Part 17

Tanya wakes up and slowly tries to walk away but she felled back down. Her leg was broken.  "I need to tell him everything." She continued talking to herself.  She left the place.  

It has been 2 days, all by herself.  It is so hot outside and it has been really hard to find food.  She is thirsty and she's very starving.  "Wait, I know where to go." She reminded herself. She found a red car and there was no gas in it.  "Dang it! Really, there's a war, and there has to be no gas really!" She claimed.  But she found a gas can 30 steps away.  She goes and takes it.  "This has to work.  It is not enough but it has to work." She claimed to herself. 

Tanya makes it to the main abase of the Claimers.  "I remember this place." She reminds herself.  "I really don't want to be here but it's the only place I know where there's food and water.  

That night she makes her some stake.  That's one thing for the Claimers, they had stocked up on a lot of food.  They had like 30 refrigerators full of food.  Those people know how to find food.  She even found a letter that said, 

"Dear Tanya and Ruby,

If you do make it back, take this stuff and feel welcome.  We might be back.  But if not, we left to go help save you.  Claimers fight for their love ones and their families.  We will do anything for you both.  Ruby I know you are not a full claimer but we still think of you as a great soldier.  If we don;t make it back, I want to know that you both will do the right thing and fight on the right side.  And Remember keep our title going.

Love Ned,"

That letter got Tanya's heart.  So she did what she was told.  Before she got a bottle of water she said, "Claimed!" and took it and dranked it.  

Before she got some more food to take on the way she said, "Claimed!"

"Claimed!"

"Claimed."

"Claimed." 

She kept saying, she carried lot's of bags of supplies because she knows it is going to be a long way from my new hideout.  

She came to a curve while walking, she had to stop because she found a group of robots.  "What should I do? What should I do?" Tanya kept telling herself. She is a smart girl.  She know's what to do.  She looks at her gun and took her mag and counts all her clips.  She had enough.  "I can do this. We went right in front of them and got her gun ready and before she killed a robot she said, "Claimed!" She made sure she claimed each one before she killed it.  There was a total of 10 robots.

It has been five more days before she ran out of food because she didn't take all of Ned's food.  

All of a sudden there were more robots but surrounded her.  "I am dead." she said to herself.  For all she did this is what she deserves? She has conquered a lot.  "This is what I get? Really! Why?" She cried.  But then all the bots fell because of lots of bullets.

It was Belle, Jamie, and Rufus.  Tanya was happy.  "Please.  Help me! I seen how you all fight and how angry you look when you shot the robots so I know you work for Drake.  So take me to him.  Please." Claimed Tanya.  "Sure." Belle said nicely.