04

Park Soojung's POV

Park Soojung's POV

"Well, look who's finally here!" Seongwoo raises both his arms as I walk towards the table, "Here you go." He puts a bag in front of me as I sit down.

"What's this?" I look in the bag to see my favorite snacks. Strawberry yogurt drinks, cookie sticks, and cream bread.

"Just a small gift from Daniel and I since you helped us with all the studying stuff." Seongwoo beams at me. "Oh, Daniel couldn't make it. He told me to buy you the cookie sticks though!"

"You didn't have to." I say, "But thank you. Very much appreciated." I pat Seongwoo on his shoulder and take out one yogurt drink.

"Oh yes, he had to." Jihoon says walking up to the table with a ramen cup in hand. It was still steaming hot so he put it down quickly. Gosh, it looked so delicious. Jihoon was mixing it and I could just smell the aroma of the beauty that is ramen. Jihoon must've noticed me staring at it. He sighed, "Here, eat up." He slides the ramen over in front of me.

"What? No, I'm good." I smile, though the ramen smell was still going up my nose.

"Wah, Park Jihoon sharing his food is new." Seongwoo says jokingly which earned a glare from Jihoon.

"Eat. You didn't eat lunch today right? You've also been draining yourself lately. You need it." Jihoon pats my head and hands me the chopsticks.

"You two are the best!" I giggle and start eating.

"Oh yeah, what's up with you and Jinyoung?" Jihoon asks out of the blue, nearly having me choke on the noodles. I glare at him, "What? You said you'd tell Woojin and I!" He defends.

"Why? What happened?" Seongwoo asks, evident that he had no idea about what we were talking about.

"We just had a small argument, that's all." I shrug.

Jihoon hummed, "Didn't seem small. You looked pissed at him this morning and the look on his face was just–"

"Was just what?" I ask him.

"It looked like he wanted to apologize but it was as if his pride suddenly took over." Jihoon emphasized.

"You got all that? From a facial expression?" Seongwoo scoffs but Jihoon just nods at him anyway.

"Ok, look. I'd very much appreciate it if we don't mention Jinyoung for now because ever since he's started going out with that girl, it seems as if he's forgotten his best friend. It's my fault because I told him that he'd never be able to date if we keep hanging out together and so he did just what he had to. Stopped hanging around me and try to get a girlfriend. And I can't even blame him because I said what I said and I can't take it back because it's true." I ramble nonstop as the both of them just looked at me, "I.. it's tough, ok? I'm not used to being a second choice to him but we agreed to hang around each other less and I'm going to have to stick with that." I put my head in my hands out of frustration.