The First Party

It wasn't like I liked parties. In fact, I hated them. But I went anyways, because she did. She was beautiful in that black dress, with high heels, and long beautiful brown hair with curls. It was hard not to look at her. I wore a dress as well. Not as short as hers. Not black as hers. Not pretty like hers. My heels weren't high, like hers. My hair wasn't long and brown and curly, like hers. I was just simple. And she was just simply - simply gorgeous.
I guess both of us found out we weren't really alcohol people. Well, we found out in different ways. I tasted a bit of beer, and almost immediately spit it out again. But she liked the taste of it, and drank several glasses of it. She was drunk like hell, and probably wouldn't remember most of the night. She drunk, very drunk. But not drunk like, swaying and throwing up. She was just having a good time.
Suddenly she dragged me into one of the bedrooms in the house the party was held. I was confused but excited. She sat with me down in the bed and looked me in the eye, for about 5 minutes. Then she talked:
(Her= H Me=M)

H: Can you keep a secret?
M: Y-yes
H: Good, wanna hear one?
M: *nodding nervously*
H: okay, here it comes. I think josh is hot for you
M: he is?
H: yeah of course. Didn't you see his dick rise every time he looks at you?
M: *shaking head in confusion*
H: Well, *whispering into my ear* He doesn't get you
M: why not? Josh is cute
H: I know, and imagine what he would do to you if he got his hands on you
M; I don't think I can imagine that
H: No? Okay, let me help you see it

She put her hand her my right thigh. It was obviously because she was drunk, and I probably should have done something to stop her in what she was doing. But I did nothing. I just let it happen.
She slide up her hand, all the way up to my inner thigh. Very close to my vagina. She put Her other hand on my left cheek. She slowly began kissing me. I felt her tongue move inside my mouth. Without knowing what to do, I did the same. She put me down on the bed so she was lying on top of me. She moved her body, without removing her lips from mine, slowly up and down up at my body. I played with her hair, and later with her close. Caused by her moving on me, I felt my close being pulled off. I pulled hers off as well. I don't think she noticed it. Her dress was still on, but I could see her panties lying by her knees. Suddenly the door opened, and somehow I knew the party was over and the police had come. I could barely see the person, but I knew it was a policeman. I never got to know why, but he sipped up his pants, and joined us. He immediately began with her, probably because she was hottest. But no matter how hard the policeman was going, she didn't let go of me.