Chapter 1

Nicole's P.O.V

Shit.Shit.Shit.

How did he find me? I've been gone for three whole years without seeing him. Time to re-relocate. This time, it has to be for good cause I'm tired of always running. But it's just so fun to me. Even though I'm literally running for my life. I know your confused. Let's restart.

First of all, my name is Nicole Tassin. I'm 5'7,light skinned, dimples,blue eyes,puffy/curly hair,and got tattoos going up my arm and around my neck. On my side,I have a tattoo of a gun with roses around it. Even though I run from the cops,I also have to run from Timothy (dick face),long story. I'm eighteen years old and I'm a "sales person" if you know what I mean. The only people that help me is my family(they're not blood,but we're still family),Travis and Asia.

Travis turned nineteen today,mixed,also has dimples. Has tattoos around both of his arms. He's the one that gets the stuff ready to be sold. Oh,and he has a twin.

Asia turned nineteen today too. She is mixed,and has dimples. She only has two tattoos. The tattoo is on her calf and it says: Double YOLO and one on her chest that looks like two W's double on. She is Travis' twin.

Now,where was I? Oh yeah. I could kill dickface if I wanted to,but I didn't want to just yet. He has been trying to catch me for seven years now. Lets go back to when I was twelve and 2/3.

*Flashback*

I held the gun up to his head. Tears were still in my eyes.

"Put the gun down Nicole."Timothy's father,Fred,said.

I laughed at him,"My mom told you that same thing a few days ago,but you didn't listen,did you?"

This nigga thought I was gonna put the gun down after he killed my family two days ago. My momma,brothers,and sister.

You could tell he was scared because when he gulped,his Adam's apple jiggled.

"We can work this out without anyone getting hurt,"Fred said.

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

"Tell my mom I said hi. Any last words?"The last words was,and I quote:"Rot in hell you ugly bitch."

BANG. BANG. BANG.

"I will when it's my time." I said.

*End of Flashback*

If I knew then that he had a son two years older than me,I would've killed him too. Ever since then,I've been running from Timothy.

I was about to go into the Harley Davidson shop to get oil for my motorcycle when I saw dickface out of the corner of my eye with a gun pointed in my direction.

I knew if I just went in,he could have shot me. So instead,I ran to what I saw first.

It was a concert center. I ran as fast as I could. Thank god I was in track through every high school year.

I ran to the side of the building because people were coming out of the front.

God must've heard my prayer because a door was opened by what looked like a security guard. He was to busy looking at his phone to notice that I slipped through the door. Before I went in,I just had to see what he was doing on that phone to be so unfocused on his job. He was playing Farm Heros saga. SMH

Once I slipped in the tiny opening,I ran in the first room I saw;witch was a dressing room. When I knew that Timothy wasn't in the building,I closed my eyes,turned around and slid down to the floor with my back against the door. Before I opened my eyes,I let out a sigh I didn't even know I was holding in.

When I opened my eyes,I regretted it. There they were,the four boys I never wanted to see ever again. The dipshits,but you my know them as...Mindless Behavior .