Chapter 4

*Recap*

  "Who is it?"I yelled/asked while puttin my ear against the door.They ain't answer so I opened the door and put the gun up to the person's face.

  I couldn't believe who was at the door holding up two people by the collars.

*End of Recap*

  "Oh,hey Damien."I said puttin my gun down and openin the door."Yall,its just Damien."

  "You kno these niggas?"Damien asked throwin two boys at my feet.

  I smirked,"No,you can beat them now."I said lookin at them.

  "Come on Nicole,you do kno us.I just got beat by both of yall."Ray Ray said.

  "Nigga you let girls whop yo ass?"Damien said while laughin at him.

  Damien is a chocolate color,6'4,and 21.He goofy as'f.

  "Why yall comin to our house at this time at night?"Asia asked.Thats a good question though.

  "I came to tell yall Im havin a party tomorrow for yall birthday present from me."Damien said proudly.

  "That was a surprise stupid ass."I said.SMH.

  "Told yall he cant keep a secret."Travis said between laughs.

  "Yall,where is twedle-dee and twedle-dumb."Asia said lookin around.

  We all began to panic.Well,me and Asia began to panic.

  "They might find the stash!"I yelled so Travis could start panicin.It worked.We all spread out.

Ray Ray P.O.V

  "Dis room tho!"I said gettin excited.Dont judge me,wat would you do if you was in a room full of different types of games?

  They got eeeevvvverythang.Xbox,Xbox  One,Kinect,Playstations 3 and 4,plus arcade machines!How much money these niggas got?

  "They ballin in here."Roc said lookin around.Me and Roc started playin 2K14 on the Xbox.

  "Yall ain't even gonna ask nobody if they wanna play?"Damien said."Everybody lookin fa yall."

  "Okay,and?"I asked.

"And,this our house you in without permission."Asia said scaring the shit outta us.She was leanin on the door frame.

  "You supposed to tell us when found them."Asia told Damien walkin towards us.

  "I just found them though."Puttin his hands up in defense.

  I aint gone even lie,Asia fine as'f.She had on black skinny legs,a Chicago Bulls red jersey,and some spizikes to match it.

Asia's  P.O.V