Chapter 3

*Recap*

  "What's wrong Nicole?"Travis asked me. I just kept my stare locked on old bullies.

*End of Recap*

  "I said,where's my bike!"I yelled makin everyone jump.

  "Out front."Asia said.

  When I reached the front door,someone grabbed me and put a rag over my mouth. I already knew that it was Timothy.

  I decided that I'm gonna take my anger out on him.

  I elbow him in the gut so he could let me go. Before he got  his balance back,I kicked him in his stomach. When he caught his breath,his swung at my face and I dodged it. I was about to kick him in his stomach but he grabbed my leg.He made me fall and pinned me to the ground.

  "Guess you lost this round,huh?"He said breathing hard. He let go of one of my arms to go for his gun.

  I took that opportunity to save my life and pinch a nerve on his neck that knocked him out.

  He fell on top of me. I pushed him off of me and dusted myself off. I started walking to the back.

  When I got back to every one else,I see Prodigy and Princeton knocked out while Travis and Roc was fighting and Asia had Ray Ray pinned to the wall.

Asia's  P.O.V

  I've never seen Nicole as mad as she was just now. She only gets that pissed off when it's about her real family. I kno I'm a fan and all but they just messed with my home girl.

  "Who talked about her family?"Who ever it was about to get put in a comma by me and Travis.

  "We canda bullied her when she was in the sixth and seventh grade."Princeton said.

  "Why in the hell would you even think about doing some shit like that?"Travis said through his gretted teeth.

  "She was below nerds at that time. She never wore nothing new and every body called her a crack baby. Why she holding a grudge?"Princeton said like it was normal.

I had to think back to what she told me about her past. Her mom died during that time.They was talking about her mom.

  Before anyone did anything,I punched Princeton in the jaw. That's when the fight started. Since it was two against four,I made things quick and pinched a nerve in his neck to knock him out. Nicole taught me that. I went at who ever was near me and that was Ray Ray. I punched him in the gut then pinned him to the wall.

That's when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Nicole with a grin on her face and a busted lip.

  "What happened to you?"I asked Nicole letting Ray Ray go.

  "The same thing that happened here."Nicole said with a smirk on her face.

  "With who?"I asked confused as hell.

  "Timothy."Nicole said. She looked around."Shit,they lights went out fast as' f!"Nicole said luaghin talkin bout Prodigy and Princeton.

  Travis and Roc was still gettin lics in."Get the fuck up. Travis we need to go, now!"I said. You know what they did? Looked at me and kept goin!"Get the fuc k up,Timothy hear!"I yelled.

  "Who the fuck is Timothy?!"Roc and Ray Ray said at the same time.

  "Nun ya damn business. Travis let's go. "Nicole said takin the words right outta my mouth .

  "Alright,damn. Stupid ass."Travis mumbled.

  "I heard that ,but since it's yo B~day,imma let you slide."Nicole yelled while walkin out the back door. I followed her with Travis right behind me.

  When we got to the front,Nicole got on her motorcycle and drove home.Me and Travis took the car home.

  * 

*

*

  When we got home all the lights was off and it was quite. Nicole in her cause her bike outside.

  "Nicole?!"I yelled.Then the livingroom light came on. Nicole was standin by the wall with her arms behind her back and a smirk on her lips.

  "Happy Birthday."Nicole told us handing four boxes to us each.

  Travis opened his first. In one,he had a gold Rolex. Another had the raging bull Jordan 5's. The other two had an IPhone 5 and a red polo shirt and all black jeans.

  "Thank you Nicole, but you know you aint have ta get me nun. You could've just showed up in my bed."Travis said while huggin Nicole. He mumbled the last part though.

  "Now open yours."Nicole said. I started opening my presents.

  In the first one was the Oreos.In the second one, it had black leggings and a crop top that says, "You Know I Got It."The last two had an Iphone 5 and a jewelry set that came with a necklace,earrings,and a bracelet.

  "Thank you Nicole. That's whats up my nigga!"I yelled.

Nicole's P.O.V

  Asia can yell loud as'f,I'm glad she yelled in Travis' ear and not mine.

  "Damn Asia,that's my ear.Why you keep yellin in my ear!"Travis said holdin the ear Asia screamed in.

  Asia was about to say somethin when somebody knocked on the door.

  "Who in the hell is knockin on our door at 1 somethin in the mornin?"I asked.

  "Who ever it is betta have a good reason."Travis said from the kitchen. We already made a plan for if we thought somebody was tryin to set us up.

  I was gonna answer the door because the house under my name and because I'm more gangsta ; ). Travis would be around the kitchen corner while Asia would be up the stairs half way.

  "If it ain't La'Shell,De'Anna,or Trina I'm gonna slap them with the gun first."Asia said.

  "Who is it?"I yelled/asked while puttin my ear against the door. They ain't answer so I opened the door and put the gun up to the person's face.

  I couldn't believe who was at the door holdin up to people by there collars.