A Trip? Where to?

"OK Evan, what is it? I've been dying to know!!!" Dodie says to Evan hoping for good news.
"So I was thinking we should go on a trip." Evan starts off.
       "Sounds great... where to? Hawaii? Canada?" Dodie asks hopefully.
       "OK, so I know how much you love La La Land, and I was thinking we could go to LA to visit all of the places it was filmed!"
        Dodie's first thought is THAT'S THE BEST IDEA EVER! It then shifts to, But that's where Jon lives! What if I run into him?!?! dodie catches herself in that thought and says to Evan, "Why not? Let's go!"
        At that moment she starts to panic and Evan knows just what to do to snap her out of it, "Hey, what do you call an ill drinking cup?"
        Dodie sighs and says, "What?"
        "A coughfy mug! Get it?" Evan says laughing at his cringy pun.
        "Oh Evan!" dodie says shaking her head and slightly laughing, "So when will we leave?" She says trying to go back to their meaningful conversation.
        "Is next week too early?" Evan replies.
        "Nope, not at all! Next week it is." Dodie says with confidence.
         "Yay! I'll pay for the tickets, all you need to do is pack, got it?"
         "Yes sir." Dodie says in a deep voice smiling and giggling when she finishes.