You Mine

"So...you just gonna ignore the fact that I was talking to you" Dave said bothering me while I was on the laptop. "Hush up Dave im thinking of baby names" He laughed grabbing the computer and started typing. I looked and he named the baby ass "Are you serious my sims don't deserve this" I closed the computer and climbed on top of him.

"See thats more like it now we have business to discuss" He rubbed my booty while discussing his plans for our own little vacation. "We still have a week left before my birthday don't worry" I gave him a quick kiss before getting up. "I forgot we have like seven other bitches on this trip" He laughed and we went downstairs for breakfast. "About time we were getting worried" Kennedy said giving us plates.

"You get use to it these two are connected to the Bone" Desus added in giving me his seat. "Shut up but trust me I'm tired of Dave ass already. Nigga wouldn't let me game in peace" I poured syrup on my pancakes and egg and grabbed the orange juice. "Nigga you like 34 what video games are you playing" Jaheim poked at me. "Watch ya mouth nigga im still fresh. Anyway who's going to the water today my pictures need to be slayed" Kailee and Alexis raised they hand but Kennedy shyed away.

"What do you have planned little Kennedy" I asked and she started laughing. "Desus said we going on a hike isn't that cute" I nodded then looked at Desus. "My boy growing up I could shed some tears" Dave came over to me hugging me from behind. "What do you niggas have planned for today" I asked since none of them said they was coming. "There's a soccer tournament so we about to turn shit up" Dave said. "Y'all ain't
even invite us we could be cheering y'all on" I said turning around.

"Nah its okay y'all enjoy that fresh up water and send me some nudes aight" Dave walked off. "Trifling you better not girl" Kennedy said laughing. "You know she is little Jaycee done turn into a freak since my little bro came into her life" I shook my head sliding out the kitchen. "You better get a quickie bitch we don't have time for this" I laughed skipping up the steps.

"Since when do you play soccer" He laughed looking up. "Since today I'm bout to look like a shnack and drink" He smiled picking an outfit out. "I don't know why you be feeling yourself when im way hotter then you" I turned around and striked a pose. "Girl bye we know who the pretty face is between the both of us" I grabbed his hand interlocking our fingers.

"You know damn well if I show up there will be no game" I smiled pecking him on the cheek. "Yeah okay but stay your ass here and get a tan or something" I rolled my eyes picking out my swimsuit. "Nobody wanna go to that boring shit anyways...I love my girls" I went to the bathroom bringing my hair and comb and Dave followed. "Your such a bad liar your acting like I ain't taking ya ass somewhere for your birthday" I turned around with a smile.

"How could I forgot your such a softy..I wonder how many girl friends have you had" He laughed shaking his head. "To many to count honestly they all are really just a blur" He smiled clearly too giddy about this question. "I forgot I am dating a hoe hopefully I find my husband quick" I kissed and fixed my hair into a bun. "Yeah okay play with me if you want your next nigga will end up dead" He came up to him his hamds trailing down my thighs.

"Dave come on we don't wanna be late" Xavier screamed into our room. Dave sighed and stepped back "Can't wait till I have you all to myself" He smiled then left. I put on some lipgloss and my bathing suit with slides and went out back. "Look at you hot stuff" Kailee whistled and took a few pictures of me. "A house free of niggas we need this more often" Dreamy said with a tray of drinks.

"Not even we need you since you know how to make alcoholic drinks" I took a drink sipping from the straw. "Anyways have you decided if you going back to the bar...I miss you and your outfits" Alexis splashed her feet in the pool. "I don't think I will...I was gonna ask Dave to use that old building in Miami and open up my own lash bar" I smiled imagining the layout of my own store.