I Must StickWitChu

"I'm so glad you back you were in L.A for like a day" Alexis said laughing sitting on my ottoman in the bedroom. "I know but still once I got there I was bored as hell. Drake's friend aren't like you guys they got more money" I looked for an outfit to wear for tonight. We were all going out to eat on the expense of Kailee and Jaheim. "How much you wanna bet they gonna announce she pregnant. Them niggas are like another version of you and Dave" She said while I was eyeing my lime green deep cut dress.

"Whatever it is I'm just glad they paying for dinner. Might get me the lobster and some expensive wine my momma taught me well"  I shook my head she was something else. "Damn my house never free" Dave said walking in with a bunch of shopping bags. "I'll be downstairs with the pups so Jaycee don't be long I wanna go to the mall" She closed the door behind her. "Gucci so damn expensive would think a nigga rich or something" He said handing me the bag.

"Aww look at you buying me a purse and some slides." I threw on my tights and a t-shirt and my new slides. "I'm to tired to be on your ass so when you come back just know we arguing" I rolled my eyes going downstairs. "Yes bitch gucci slides let's go" We trailed up and down the mall and a few girls wanted to take pictures with me. "Damn bitch you famous can I be you" She said tugging on my arm. "It's strange but hey I'll get use to it now let's go get our nails and toes done" We spent the day pampering ourselves as well should.

"This was so needed feel like an animal without my claws done" Alexis said talking with her hands. "Tell me about it now let's go because Kailee hate when we late" We went back to my house to get ready. Alexis showered up in the guest room since she was staying over till her house was being repainted. "Now let's talk about why you walked out here with tights" Dave said flexing a belt in his hand. "Boy bye we gotta get ready for Kailee dinner. You of all people know your sister hate being late" He grabbed my waist kissing up on my neck.

"Do we have to go I just got you back I highly doubt them niggas do anything" I shook my head not moved. "Get dressed Davey or trust and believe you wont get nothing back" He rolled his eyes going through his clothes. I settled on a designer dress I bought back when I was in L.A and figured it was time to put this bad boy to use. "Damn how much That cost you barely any fabric" I shook my head putting on my heels.

"Don't worry bout it just know I look good" I twirled around hitting him with my inches. "These wigs be having you thinking you got shit" He was just being a top hater. "Come on love girls I feel my tummy rumbling" Alexis said knocking on our door. "See now let's go I'm sure the uber here" I grabbed his hand. Once we arrived at the restaurant we were escorted to the table since we were the last ones to arrive.

"Finally we can order I've been snacking on these cookies I brought from home" Desus said. We all ordered our food and got our drinks "This champagne is hitting the spot" I said sipping on it every second. "Sissy drinks how the beer guys" They all said raising there bottles. "Strong can't wait for our weekend with no females" Desus said making us females look at them. "Is this your way of asking us" Kennedy said. "We not asking we telling y'all could use this time to shack up girls" Jaheim added in.

"Y'all know better then to act out so We'll let you have your fun" Alexis said sitting back. "Anyway we have an announcement to make" Kailee and Jaheim said standing up. "Finally so we can get this over with" Dave said whispering under his breath. "Were engaged" Kailee said squealing showing off her gigantic ring. "I see basketball players get paid hefty I need me one" Kennedy joked. "Shannon im all you need" Desus said.

"I know billy don't have to remind me" We all shook our head at they white black ass. Everybody then looked at me and Dave smiling "What y'all looking at I got a dick on my forehead" I said confused. "Y'all both engaged so do I hear joint wedding" Me and Dave both looked at each other and laughed. "Y'all fast I ain't even been in her guts yet and y'all talking about marriage where my food at" I shook my head at his response.