chapter one

Today was the day Tyler had been waiting for all week. It was his friend's birthday. And of course it had to be a sleepover party. He wasn't too fond of those but he knew it'd be fun though, his best friend Josh was coming too. Brendon, Tyler and Josh were all very good, close friends. Interrupting his thoughts, the bell had finally rang to leave for the day. He immediately got up and pushed through the busy hallways of his high school to go outside to find Brendon so he could drive him and Josh to his house.

After a little while of waiting, he finally got in Brendon's car with a wide smile on his face. "Hey Bren!" Tyler said as he buckled his seatbelt. "Hi Ty, how was your day?" He softly asked, Tyler looking up at him. "It was very long. Where's Josh?" "Oh, he should be here any moment." At that, Josh had reached Brendon's car. "Hey Josh!" Tyler beamed, watching as his friend entered the car. "I'm so excited for today." Brendon rambled and turned his radio up on full blast as he drove away from the school, and on the way to his house.

After awhile of driving and the three guys jamming to their favorite bands, they had reached Brendon's house and they all couldn't be happier. They've been waiting so long for this. The three boys got out of the small car and went into Brendon's house. None of them knew what was in store for them.

a/n: this is gonna be a bit slow and i'm sorry about that. next chapter should be way better (honestly, if i even get to it.)