Backstories

Amber-
Amber lived a fairly normal childhood, aside from being the oldest of seven. She was diagnosed was autism and schizophrenia at the age of seven, she's very high functioning so it wasn't that hard for her to make it in the real world.

——

Spencer-
Spencer was from a poor family, they lived in a trailer park in Florida and could barely afford food. Spencer's ED began when she was fifteen, it was nothing major at first, skipping a few meals here and there but it soon escalated to where she wasn't eating for days. When she was admitted to the ward she met Shad who completely changed her life and now she has a child with him and her child has a very weak immune system and epilepsy.

——
Kayden-

Kayden was abused heavily by his father, his mother was the only person he trusted. Kayden started lashing out at his family and friends, that got him put in the Saing Browns psychiatric hospital where he soon found coping skills. He soon went to university to become a director where he ended up meeting Kassia littlewood. Scary girl, perfect for him. They ended up dating for a while and had their first child Giavona Ramirez Adams.

Eric-

Eric is the gayest military man you could ever meet, he's originally from New Orleans Louisiana but now lives in new jersey on  a base where he met Wyatt. Eric is a very loyal and loving man who will put your needs before his own.

BaconlicnKitten