00 | prologue

Chaeyoung just sat there with a blank expression as she felt like her whole world was slowly falling apart.

"Jungkook is currently dating Soo-min, a JYP trainee. BigHit has just released the official statement a few hours ago and the response from the public is absolutely astounding- the comment section of the article is filled with nothing but positive feedback! Congratulations to-"

She couldn't believe it. She absolutely refused to accept it; she threw the remote to other side of the living room, causing it disassemble. Chaeyoung then grabbed her phone and dialled Jungkook's number, and as expected, the latter did not answer.

"No.." she muttered, clenching the necklace that Jungkook had bought her for their first monthsary, "It can't be... There must be a mistake!"

Chaeyoung then fell down to the floor in defeat. She brought her knees closer, before hugging herself as she whispers words to comfort herself.

"He loves me, you're just hearing lies. The media is wrong- it always has been wrong." She muttered as she gazed on her lockscreen, which was a picture of her and Jungkook on their very first date.

"He still loves me."

~

just a few months away before the first chapter is going to be released 💕