It's Comlicated :(

What is COMPLICATED?Is it your facebook status or maybe the status of your life or a word which means its given to us to become more strong…

God says that everyone always has their own trials and problems,for me,I grew up with no sight of my mother,no one taught me how to clip my hair and to have them ponytailed. I grew being the black sheep of the family. I think being left by my mother was my destiny. I grew up being rude to everyone around me,calling me the bratt. Yes it hurts because that was my personality. I always prayed to God that he can change me. So I cant be the black sheep of the family.I always wanted to change my personality so anyone who become my friend,wouldn't judge me. Do you hate your real mother? I think I’am mad at her for leaving me UNCOMFORTED. But until now I still want to see her just the fact of seeing her and not talking to her. But because my dad’s anger on her,I think it’s difficult for me to see her. Do you have any accompanies in your house? Yes I have but its only the nanny,the one that we hired to watch for us when mommy isn’t around or if she is at work. For me as a teenager,I need someone I could share my emotions with. In my case I only cry infont of our nanny,thinking that she is my mother who comforts me everytime,so everytime I have problems,I just go to the room and wait for the nanny to come and then I will just say my problems and she will comfort me.I think having a nanny is one of my blessings,because my relationship with my step mom isn’t that  good to say. And I treat our nanny like my real mother.

-ANGEL