Chapter 10

~ Two months later ~

I'm already attending my new school for two months, I really enjoy my study. I have to write articles and stories for homework, that's like, amazing! So much better than maths or geography.

I haven't heard from Felix in like one and a half month. Just like I mentioned before, he kinda forgot me. It was like a fling for three weeks. I realize I loved him more then he loved me. We skyped and mailed the first two weeks after my leaving, but then our contact kind of disappeared.

I still think of him every day. I watch his videos, but I can never see him as just a YouTuber again, not after this all. I really miss him, and I now understand why nobody got to know about us, because he would let me fall.

Maybe starting a channel on YouTube wasn't such a bad idea, maybe I should just try. It might turn out well, I mean, they all said I should. Even Felix. I never told Brighton about me and Felix, she thinks we were just friends, she also keeps saying that I should make videos. I think I'm going to give it a try.

I grab my HD recorder, which I fortunately just bought. I download a program which I can do a screencam with, I also grab my The Walking Dead season 2 game, which I haven't played yet because of all the memories. Now is the right time I guess.

What I going to be my YouTube name? I should think of something really good. How about... "LifeOfAudrey" I think that would work.

I create a channel with that name and start up my game. I turn on the recorders and start a kind of an intro.

"Hey, how are you? I'm Audrey, and I'm going to play a game for you today. It's The Walking Dead!" I don't mention the videos with PewDiePie because I don't want people to just watch me because of that, I want to create my own channel.

I start playing the game and I have to admit that it is pretty awesome! I'm so into the game that I don't realize te video is getting way too long. "Oh, sorry people, that was way too long. I hope you liked it.

So this is my channel, I'm going to make vlogs and gamingvideos in general I think. I hope you like this video, leave a like or something like that if you did. Bye!" I stop recording and open a program for editing. Lets edit this shit.

When I'm finally done I notice that there's one thing missing: an real intro. Well, I might not even get viewers so i'll wait with that first. The video is ready to post, shall I do it or not? I kind of laughed at my own reactions sometimes, when there was a jumpscare or something like that, I thy bad? I press the upload button. Now it's online. I decide to make some home work until I hear a sound coming from my computer.

It's a message from youtube, I have a comment! I open YouTube and watch the comment. "Hey! You made videos with Pewds once! I'm a subscriber from now on, love the video!" It says. Oh dear, they do remember me from Pewds' videos. Whatever.

An hour later I already have like 10 subscribers and 20 comments. Woah, these people all liked the video. And during the day my video is getting more and more popular. At the end of the day I already have like 100 subscribers and 1.000 views. And only positive comments. Anyone recognizes me from pewds, i'll guess I can't stop that. This is great! I love doing it to be honest, I mean, play games, record it, people like to watch it and have such positive reactions to it.

I'm definitely going to do this more!

I get a message on my phone. When I see the one who sent it I almost don't want to read it but I still do because I'm curious. "Hey, I saw your vid, you're amazing! X Felix." It says.

"Thanks." Is the only thing I answer. "I told you so!" I get back, I decide not to reply, I'm done with this person. I get a comment on my video.

"You did an amazing job! Well done!" It's from PewDiePie. All the people that already commented are going crazy and start commenting on Pewds. Oh god! What is that idiot trying to do? He just let me fall more then a month ago, without a warning. Do I have to pretend that everything is just fine?

"Oh well, can't say that about you." I react on his comment. All people are surprised now, everyone is wondering what's going on. I'm so done with this relationship! I know why he didn't want the world to know about us, he is ashamed of me. Well, I don't care anymore!

"Why did you say that, did I do something wrong?" He asks with a message on my phone. WHAT?! Of course he did! "No, you kidding?" I answer. "I don't know why you are acting this way." He replies. "Because you just let me fall more then a month ago remember? You wouldn't reply to me texts anymore, you never called me. I didn't hear from you since then." I send.

"I know, I'm so sorry." I get back. I'm so pissed off right now. "I don't care about your sorry, bye!" I send back. I'm done.

I go further with my day, not thinking about our conversation.