Chapter 22

We're standing in front of the space that they hired for the gathering. "Well, let's meet some people." I say before grabbing the doorknob and opening the door. We slowly walk in. Wow! There are so many cool people in here! With just a quick look around I can already see; Alfie Deyes (Pointlessblog), Joe Sugg (ThatcherJoe),

Caspar Lee and Ken. "There you are!" A high pitched excited voice says next to me. I turn around and see Zoe. "So nice to meet you!" She says. "It's really nice to meet you too! I love your channel!" I say excitedly.

"Awe! And I love yours! Okay, so basically, go meet some cool people, you can vlog whatever you want, and have fun!" She says. I nod and turn back to Felix. "What?" I ask when I see his amused grin. "You British people are just too funny." He says. "No, we're not so different from you." I protest. "No but you go all cute when you are excited, it's funny to see." He explains. I nod, even though I'm not convinced.

"And there are my favorite people." A familiar voice behind us says. I turn around and see Anthony's brown eyes. "Hi Bruh!" He brofists Felix. "So, it's nice to see you in real life Audrey." He says. "I expected you to be... A little less short." He jokes. "Hey! That's not fair." I exclaim, until I see the big grin in his face. "Oh haha, you are so amazingly funny." I say sarcastically. Now Ian shows up too. "Hi!" He greets us. "Nice to meet ya Audrey!"

"It's so nice to meet you guys too!" I say. We talk for a while and then I move on, to maybe meet some other people. "Hey Audrey!" Someone says. I turn around, it's Troye, THE Troye. "Um... Hi!" I say smiling. "This is actually too funny, because I was just talking to Tyler, saying that I wanted to meet you because I absolutely love your videos!" He says.

It's a good thing that he's gay... Just saying! "Awe, thank you! I must say that I adore yours too! And you have such an amazing voice, I have listened to TRXYE a lot of times now." I say.

"Awe, thank you! You're too sweet! So, how are things going?" He asks. "Pretty good I guess, since I'm here with all of you guys." I say. "Yeah, it's a lot of fun here, meeting all those amazing people." He sighs. "I feel ya." I agree. "Talking about amazing people, where's Felix?" He asks jokingly. "Hey only I can call him amazing." I reply jokingly. He laughs. "But he's right over there." I point at him talking to some guys. "We sure should do a collab sometime!" He says. "Ya! And make sure to visit me whenever you are in the UK." I say.

"I will! So, I will go have a look and see if I can find Tyler, have a good day!" He says. I say goodbye and go further. Then I see a really amazing person... Joey Graceffa. He spots me too and makes his way over. "Hello there!" He greets me. "How are you?"

"Great, loving this gathering." I say. "I have to agree, it's so much fun!" He squeals. "So, you are kind of new to YouTube, am I right?" He asks. "Yeah, I am, and I'm so lucky to be here." I say. We have some small talk til I turn back to Felix. "I think I'm going to vlog a bit." I say. "Me too!" He says.

We both pull out our cameras and start vlogging. "Hi guys! Look where I am! I'm at this amazing YouTubers gathering in Los Angeles and I'm liking it, I'm liking it a lot. I already met some awesome people-" then I get cut off by someone. "Thank you for calling me awesome." Troye says while he suddenly takes over my camera. "So hello Audrey's audience, here's Troye, and we are here at the gathering." He says, talking to my camera.

"I already said that." I say while facepalming. "Well, I don't care... Let's record some other people." He walks away and I follow him. "Here we have... Tyler Oakley, say hello to Audrey's audience Tyler." He says. I gasp and start laughing. "Well, hello Audrey's audience! And hello Audrey!" He says. I wave from behind Troye.

"Next!" Troye says. He walks away. I decide to just let it go and stay here. "He's crazy." I mutter. "I know, I know." Tyler says. "How do you feel about presenting the Teen choice awards?" Tyler asks. "It's really cool!" I say excitedly. "You are nominated too right? For best male YouTuber." I say. "Yeah, I am. And Felix too right? Or should I say PewDiePie?"