Hate

You entered your class and went straight to your seat. You heard whispers about you but you were used to it. It was not like this from the start but after some months school became hell for you but you didn't care. Everyone hated you but you don't give a damn about those cheapsters(according to you).

Everyone knew Taehyung hates you so they tried every stupid thing against you. Taehyung never stopped them or said anything so you took it as he enjoyed this as well. Even though he never hurt you directly.

You put your bag on a seat besides you because it was going to be empty forever. Kim Taehyung entered the class room with his friend Park Jimin. Unintensionally your eyes met with his eyes but you were quick to look away on which he stared intensely at you and then went to his seat.

Jimin:
"How long are you going to do this?" He asked seriously.

Taehyung:
"Doing what?"

Jimin:
"Making her life difficult." He glanced at you.

Taehyung:
"I didn't do anything but she deserve each and everything."

Jimin:
"You..." He stopped when teacher entered the class. It was math's class which you hated the most and same was the case with Taehyung. You hardly paid attention towards the lecture.

After the lecture you didn't want to go outside so you just put your head on the table and closed your eyes. Students were not gone yet when someone threw the water on you making you flinch. You stood up frustrated.

Jennie:
"Oh I didn't see you." She laughed with others.

You:
"But I can clearly see you." You kicked her leg which made her fall on her knees. You smiled and went straight to your locker. Your hair and uniform was wet a little.

You:
"Low life people." You muttered to your self opening your locker.

Taehyung:
"How does it feel?" You heard his voice from behind but you didn't turned to look at him. When you didn't answer he came closer to you.

Taehyung:
"Why don't you leave this college? I hate to see you around."

You:
"You also have an option to leave if you hate to see me." You said without turning away but he grabbed your arm and made you turn to him.

You:
"What is your problem?"

Taehyung:
"Don't you know what is my problem?" He hit the locker behind you in anger.

You:
"Let me go Taehyung." He was about to say something but Jimin called him.

Jimin:
"Taehyung come here quickly." He glanced at you and then left. You sighed and went to cafe.

****************

Jimin:
"What were you doing?"

Taehyung:
"Don't talk to me about that." Jimin knew Taehyung will get more angry if he continued talking about you.

Jimin:
"Fine. Let's go to cafe." He put his arm around his shoulder.

When they entered the cafe he saw you on the floor with blood on your forehead. Everyone was gathered around you laughing.

Jennie:
"This is what you get when you don't behave well." She sat in front of you on her toes. You wanted to fight back but you were tired of everything.

You:
"If you are done with me then please leave." You said annoyed.

Jennie:
"You gave up already?" She laughed with other. You didn't reply to her so she stood up and went but not before giving you the last kick. Taehyung made his hand into fist controlling his anger.

Jimin:
"Don't do anything stupid." He didn't reply and kept his eyes on you.

Students slowly started to disappear. You helped yourself to get up. You took a tissue to clean your wound.

Taehyung:
"Why is she not going to the medical room?" He looked at you frustrated by your actions.

You were cleaning your wound with tissue when a girl came to you.

Jisoo:
"You should go to nurse instead of doing by yourself."

You:
"It is alright."

Jisoo:
"No it is not.Let's go." She took your hand.

You:
"Why are you being so nice?" She smiled.

Jisoo:
"Because you are nice."

You:
"Honestly,I'm not." You sighed. You went with her when she insisted.After visiting nurse she walked to the class with you.

Jisoo:
"You are really pretty." You looked at her surprised.

You:
"What? Anyways thank you.By the way I didn't see you before."

Jisoo:
"I tranferred here today with my friend."

You:
"Ok nice to meet you." You said good bye to her and went inside the class.

In your class, your teacher introduced everyone to a new student. You were not paying attention but when he said his name you looked at him shocked.

Yanan:
"Hello. I'm Yanan.I moved here today. Nice to meet you." You saw him smiling at you but you quickly turned away. You didn't know that Taehyung was staring at you.

Teacher:
"Yanan go and sit besides Y/n." You were about to oppose but you decided against it.

Yanan:
"Long time no see." He smiled at you but you didn't respond. He kept saying different thing during the lecture but you kept your mouth shut.

You were on your way to home when Taehyung stood in front of you.

You:
"What do you want?"

Taehyung:
"An answer." You knew what he was talking about.

You:
"I don't have anything to say to you." You shrugged your shoulders a little.

Taehyung:
"You know what, you are not just bad you are pathetic. I really hate you."

You:
"But you loved me before baby." You smirked at him.

To be continued.