Final

Taehyung was driving to your place. There were so many thoughts going inside his head. After 15 minutes of drive he was in front of your house. He knocked at the door and you quickly opened it as you were waiting for him.

Tear rolled down from your eyes when you saw him. You wanted to hug him but you were hesitant but Taehyung hugged you which made you feel comfortable but tears were not stopping.

Taehyung:
"Y/n don't cry. I'm here." You pulled out from a hug and wiped your tears.
You held his hand and went to your room followed by him.

He was staring at you and you couldn't find the courage to meet his gaze. You were looking down and fidgeting with your fingers.

Taehyung:
"I'm sorry for everything that happened. I should have been with you in those rough times."

You:
"It's not your fault. I didn't tell you anything." You were still looking down so he came closer to you. He put his finger under your chin and made you look at him.

Taehyung:
"Why are you not looking at me?"

You:
"I don't know I'm afraid."

Taehyung:
"Afraid of what?" He asked politely.

You:
"Afraid of us. I feel like we will never be able to get together. Our families I mean..."

Taehyung:
"Don't think about that please. I don't want to ruin our love because of past mistakes of our parents. We already got hurt because of that." He saw your teary eyes and held your hands.

Taehyung:
"I will not leave you in any situation because I love you." His little confession made your heart beat fast.

Taehyung:
"Do you love me Y/n?" He asked with hope sparkling in his eyes. You couldn't help but to nod. He smiled.

Taehyung:
"Then you don't have to worry about anything else. Our love will be forever. I promise." You smiled back when he gave you his boxy smile.

                *****************

Next morning you went to college. At first you were afraid to face other students but Taehyung convinced you to come. You  went to your class directly and saw him sitting at his seat. You sat at your seat and he came to you and sat beside you.

You:
"What are you doing here?" He smiled.

Taehyung:
"I'm going to sit here from now on." Yanan cleared his throat to get your attention.

Yanan:
"This is my seat."

Taehyung:
"Not anymore."

Yanan:
"I'm happy to hear that." He gave satisfying smile. You and Taehyung looked at him but he just smiled and left.

           *****************

Days were passing by quickly. You also met your mother in these days. You were still not able to tell your father. Today you decided to meet your mother again so you called her on your way back to home from college.

You:
"Hi Eomma. I will come to meet you today." She became happy.

Eomma:
"I can not wait to see you."

You:
"I want you to meet someone as well. I'll bring him with me." You were little nervous saying that.

Eomma:
"Who? Boyfriend?" She teased you and you giggled.

You:
"Yeah yeah boyfriend. Ok I'll call you later. Bye."  You hung up the phone smiling but got startled by Taehyung who came out of nowhere.

You:
"You will give me heart attack someday." You lightly hit in his arm and he laughed.