44

- Lisa

He grabbed me, his grip was tight.
I feel like my wrist will have marks after this.

We entered our room and he slammed the door.

As the door was close, he pinned me harshly on it, and quickly kissed me without giving me a cue.

"Jungkook."
       Between kisses, I uttered.

But instead of answering me, or giving a reaction, he just kissed me hungrily.

His grip is still on my wrist and he is pinning my hand on the door like he don't want to let me move and go.

I know I have done something that he was unaware and I know he will get mad but the way he is gripping on my wrist is really...harsh.

"Jung..."
       I was about to utter his name again but a moan escaped through my lips as he bit my lower lip, harsh that usual.

I snaked my free hand on his chest to push him...
And I felt his clothes are wet.

"Did he went here taking the way under the rain?"

My brows furrowed as he continuously kiss me hungrily.

It was like he is really eager to have me.

He let go of my other hand, and now he is gripping on my waist.

I can feel his frustratedness and eagerness.

I pushed him on his chest, his biting my lip and still squeezing my waist severely.

I also can taste the alcohol on his mouth.

He is not drunk, but he drank.

"Jungko...ah."
        He went down on my neck and but my bare skin.

I can't help but to moan.

I am still pushing him, but his body is just too strong that he doesn't even move a little.

"Jungkook!"
         I yelled hid name making him pull away.

His eyes are telling me something.

His actions mean something but I can not comprehend it.

My brows are furrowed, despite of my concern why he got soaked on the rain.

He gave me a worried look.

I didn't change the way I express my emotion, I am getting confuse and I am frustrated.

"What are you doing?"
        I asked, his hands loosen its grip on my waist and dropped down beside him.

His eyes landed on the ground for a moment.

"Why are you here?"
        I added.

"Don't you want it?"
         But my anger will go higher than my limit if I couldn't just remind myself to calm.