Godhood and kidnap

(Percy POV)

I went to Olympus to die. Nothing to live for I had. Annabeth has been cheating on me since the beginning, my mortal family is dead and nobody in cam except the Stolls and Katie remember me. To some I'm a traitor to others an enigma, but to no-one I'm a friend. My cousins are all busy with the hunters or in the underworld, so I've got nothing to live for. I finally got off the elevator and arrived at Olympus. It seemed gloomy, as if everybody knew of my life this part two days. I headed to the throne room to ask for death when I saw the look in everybody's face. Before I could say anything Zeus interrupted me by saying "I'm sorry Perseus, but we cannot allow you to die. We would like to make you a god, would you accept?" "yes" I said without thinking. Everybody's face lit up as I answered, even Ares. They all got up their thrones and shot some weird light at me and started talking in Ancient Greek. I felt myself grow more powerful each second, till I could tell each second apart from the past one, I could sense the tides of the world and much more. There was a flash of light and 2.3 seconds later the fates were there. 

"All hail Perseus Jackson, God of time, earth, tides, eclipse, valleys and food. The 15th olympian!" And with that they flashed out. A new throne appeared in between Artemis and Apollo, which seemed to annoy Apollo and surprisingly make Artemis happy. The throne had wave designs on it and it was pure black. I went to sit on it and as I did I fell my whole power come to me. 

"Well, if anybody has anything to add I guess the council is dismissed" Zeus said and I raised my hand. "Yes Perseus"

"Yeah. How do I teleport?" I asked. I genuinely didn't know how to do anything concerning my powers as a god. 

"I guess you should have a mentor. Artemis, help Percy with his powers. Council dismissed" Zeus  thundered and flashed out along with every other olympian except Artemis. 

"Well Percy, grab my hand" she said as she extended it

"I'd like to not be castrated a little longer thank you" I answered her. She laughed a little which made her look really cute. I had a crush on her, so what? it's not like anybody knows or if I can do anything about it. 

"Just grab my hand already. I'm just going to flash us to a location where we can practice your powers" she said. I grabbed her hand and at first it sent me chills down my spine. She teleported us to a clearing, I think in the middle of the desert. 

"I don't like this place" 

"I don't like it either, but it's the best place for you to train without harming anyone or anything" Artemis replied with a victory smirk

"First order of business, try to flash. Just think of a place and you'll appear there. Start by teleporting to that cactus over there" She said. I closed my eyes, concentrated in the cactus and before I knew it I was by its side. 

"Wow awesome!" I yelled. I then teleported right besides Artemis

"Now can I try again but to another place?" I asked her 

"that was what I was going to tell you to do anyways" she replied. I flashed to Walgreens and bought a card which confessed my feelings, so that one day, probably in about a millennia I could show her my true feelings. I flashed again to the desert sight but I could not see Artemis.

"Artemis, Artemis Artemis!!" I yelled. I heard a muffled voice coming from behind and saw Artemis being dragged away. "No! Artemis!" I tried running towards her but something hit me in the back of the head and I fell unconscious.       

Sooooo bad sorry. I just wanted to write something  but idk why today is not my day. Anyways comment and favorite please