CHAPTER 7: ELECTRIC SHOCK?!

A/N: Annyeong readers! I really didn’t expect a lot of reads. Daedanhi kamsahamnida~ *bows* Last week was really something. Ganun pala ang feeling ng nag-o-audition. Grabeng kaba. Nangangain pala talaga ng buo ang stage. Real story. Ngayon alam ko na. Next time, gagalingan ko pa. Anyway, sa FB group ko, may isa akong reader na somehow napilit ako mag-update today. XD I srsly have loads to do pero patatagalin ko pa ba? I really like the number 7 plus it sounds like got7 so I’m calling this update #GOTS7! YEHET!!! *throwsconfetti* Have you seen their new MV? Panuorin niyo na! F(x)comeback soon, too. Curious ba kayo kung bakit electric shock ang title ng chapter update? Well then read on!

--

CHAPTER 7: ELECTRIC SHOCK!!!

“CAN.SOMEONE.EXPLAIN.THIS.TO.ME!?” sigaw ni Elle still in that unique ‘Elle’ accent of hers. She asked for an assembly after reading the list of the applicants who made it to the recruitment procedure.

Not everyone knows it but Elle is really ecstatic about this batch. Sa palagay niya, this year’s recruitment procedure is perfect. She planned it with her boyfriend down to the very last detail. Being the perfectionist that she is, ngayon lang siya nasatisfy ng sobra. She was confident that they’re going to get a good catch – the cream of the crop. Nakita niya how the applicants struggled throughout the procedure. Bawat step, she came to know the applicants and she saw how dedicated they are to win this battle. To achieve their dream. The sole purpose of this recruitment procedure is finally coming to life. After years of experiment, ito na. Then this.

Damnright she’s frustrated! And she’s got a hunch kung sino ang may pakana nito. Isa lang naman ang may alam how to frustrate her like this!

Tahimik lang ang members ng assembly. They bloody know better than to face an angry Elle Louise Go. Nagdadasal na rin sila na sana dumating yung nag-iisang tao who can either calm the angry beast that she is or the person na kayang tapatan ang gaya niya.

“ANSWER.ME! WHO IS THIS MI AN LEE AND WHY IS SHE INCLUDED IN THE LIST?!”

“Shouting so early in the morning, love?” biglang nakahinga ng maluwag ang members ng assembly nang pumasok ang kanina pa nila hinihintay. He gracefully waltzed across the room and cooly sat on a vacant chair sitting comfortably as if hindi nagagalit ang overall head ng female cover dance crew. He took off his shades and winked at the fuming lady.

“Do you know anything about this?” she asked sitting down. Lahat ng members nakatingin sa kanila while another gentleman went in and flashed them a smile. He went to the fuming lady attempting to place a kiss on her cheeks like he usually does but swatted his arms before he could do so.

“Sit down, Justine.” She ordered emphasizing her words. Halatang halatang galit siya.

“Tsk, sunget.” He muttered throwing his arms in surrender. He sat beside her grabbing his rubber ball in the process and squeezing it to ease his boredom. Normal scenario. Sanay na siyang ganito pag nag-aaway ang ate Elle niya at ang boyfriend niyang may sayad. Tsk.

“About what, love?” sabi pa nito as he placed his right elbow on the table, his knuckles under his chin – a gesture that indicates that the person he’s talking to got his attention.

“You know what I’m talking about, you jerk.”

“Language, love. You don’t want to offend this handsome man in front of you.”

“I’m in no mood for this nonsense, mister!” she warned.

“Well, stop beating around the bush then.” He said non-challantly as he crossed his arms and leaned on his seat.