Pass out

After they smashed they went back downstairs and they started to turn up.

Izzy loves parties and loves drugs. He can just escape the hectic life that he has when he takes a hit. He loves the feeling.

Izzy's best friend Simmy comes up to him. "Did you smash shorty?"

"Hell yeah nigga!"

"So did I!"

Simmy and Izzy start busting out laughing.

"She living the crew," Simmy tried to say while laughing hard.

Next thing you know the music stops and everybody's looking at this dude.

He's a white dude so that's why everybody's surprised. Everybody is like what the fuck is he doing here.

"I got weed," the white boy says and the whole party gets even more turned up! Izzy goes up to the white boy.

"Can I take a couple hits?" Izzy asks.

"Sure man," replies the white boy. "Let's go out side though.

By then it was already light outside. The white boy pulls out the weed bag it's like a few ounces.

They then roll it and smoke it. After Izzy exhales he already feels funny.

"Here take this shit back I don't feel right," slurs Izzy.

"It's good I'm telling you just take another hit," the white boy exclaims.

Izzy takes another hit and before he can exhale he passes out on the lawn.