Chapter 3- This Isn't Normal

"What do you think that means?" Asked Glen, for the first time in this whole experience he looked truly scared or at least creeped out. Annie nudge me as she said "its probably just some one trying to scare people who pass through here", I guess that made some sense but that doesn't explain how all these candles are still

Lit unless the ones who did this are still here or left before we could notice. Somewhere in my mind i knew what was going was going on, this whole place just wasn't normal, almost this entire time we have been here iv felt as if someone has been watching us. I shrugged the feeling off as I finally broke the silence by saying "we should check upstairs for anything to help us get out of here, maybe whoever wrote this is still here". I went ahead and started going up the stairs, every step i took they creaked louder and louder as if they were trying to warn us, i got to the top of the stairs and there were two halls on both sides of me, it got a lot darker when we got up here.... It had a erie feeling and I just wanted to turn around and walk back but that wasn't going to be possible, when everyone else got up the stairs we decided it would be best if we went opposite ways so we got into two groups, one with two people in it and the other group with three people, I decided Angie and I should go together and the rest would go together, we took the right hall the first think I saw was a room, the door was still in there and there was only a small hole on the door just big enough to look through. I tried to door but it was locked so I peeked inside and i saw two beds both torn up and crocked in the room.

"I want to get in that room" i told Angie "we should look for a key in one of these other rooms then" she said as she started walking to the next room. When I caught up to her we saw a room at the end of the hall the only thing different about this room is the door was broken down and there was shattered glass everywhere, the door looked like it was hit with a axe or something, who ever did it aimed at the hinges after they broke of the handle, and tore it open from the end the hinges were on the door was heavy and i couldn't do it, The door was moved just enough for Angie and I to get through. I let Angie in first and i followed behind her, before i even got in I heard her scream so i ran in to her covering her mouth and staring at something in shock. I looked up to see a Man.... nailed to the wall. He looked as if he was around 23, He had shaggy brown hair and blue eyes. He had a blood stained white T-shirt and blue ripped jeans. His throat was slit and there were nails driven through his hands feet and shoulders. Under him there was a can of red spray pain and words written under him that read "we do not tolerate trespassers". Glen, Annie, and Chris rushed in and asked why Angie screamed she pointed towards the wall and they stared terrified and shocked. I ran over to the wall and took him down, and looked of there was anything on him that might explain what happened he had a wallet and a weird key, i looked in his wallet and his license said his name was Mike Louis, age 25 hight 5'9 weight 160. He was from California. Chris left the room and puked, what ever was going on it has to be stopped I thought to my self. It was getting late so I said "lets get out of here go back to the house we slept in we need to sleep before doing anything else, we left in a hurry and got out of that slaughter house. We got inside shut the door and we all just laid down. there was no talking. Just Silence.